Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Darwin was a racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i used to think some groups are more ape-like but the truth is there are geniuses and idiots of every race..

Comment

• i always thought about that on my own, its not hard for it to be true..

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton View Post
        Is there any meaning in this words? Hard to find it if any. Perhaps words and meaning have parted company. Try to learn alphabet. I bet it is difficult to you even to read, not to mention expressing your thoughts (if any) in writing
        Howdee partner!

I will now correct your post and sprinkle some brown love dust on it....

"Is there any meaning in these words? It is hard to find if there is any. Perhaps words and meaning have parted company. Try to learn the alphabet. I bet it is difficult for you to even read, not to mention expressing your thoughts (if you have any) in writing."

Fail.

I would only add that if i werent so desperate to drop this mighty load of **** out of my arse, id mock your little spastic socks off.

Good day sir.

Comment

• He was no more racist then his counter arguments.

theres the one with the white guy that goes to africa and decidely makes himself king of the affrcan tribe and starts breeding with all the women and all his children would be of a slightly lighter color but those children would then breed with the rest of the tribe members and over very few generations it would be no longer possible to tell the difference between the decedents of the white man and the decendants of the other tribe members.

the argument of course being that if diversity and verity is what gets amplified from generation to generation why in this case is the diversity removed instead of amplified?

hmm seems almost if you were white and it was before 1860 you were racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
            He was no more racist then his counter arguments.

theres the one with the white guy that goes to africa and decidely makes himself king of the affrcan tribe and starts breeding with all the women and all his children would be of a slightly lighter color but those children would then breed with the rest of the tribe members and over very few generations it would be no longer possible to tell the difference between the decedents of the white man and the decendants of the other tribe members.

the argument of course being that if diversity and verity is what gets amplified from generation to generation why in this case is the diversity removed instead of amplified?

hmm seems almost if you were white and it was before 1860 you were racist.
            did you even bother reading the article?????

sigh, you just want to stay oblivious to the truth

w/e lad

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud View Post
              Howdee partner!

"Is there any meaning in these words? It is hard to find if there is any. Perhaps words and meaning have parted company. Try to learn the alphabet. I bet it is difficult for you to even read, not to mention expressing your thoughts (if you have any) in writing."

Fail.

I would only add that if i werent so desperate to drop this mighty load of **** out of my arse, id mock your little spastic socks off.

Good day sir.
              he got ownd

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
                did you even bother reading the article?????

sigh, you just want to stay oblivious to the truth

w/e lad
                you just upset cause your Australian but he was just talking about the aborigines.

did you even read the post? I claim every ones racist Darwin with his naturally occurring eugenics and the counter argument of even if your 50% black your still black simply to disprove evolution through a lack of diversity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud View Post
                  Howdee partner!

Fail.

Good day sir.
                  Why, thank you for correcting my post What a fine corrector you are! But correcting of my spelling still doesn't put any sense in your previous post. Not to mention your juicy manner to express your thoughts.

So good day to you as well kind sir

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton View Post
                    Why, thank you for correcting my post What a fine corrector you are! But correcting of my spelling still doesn't put any sense in your previous post. Not to mention your juicy manner to express your thoughts.
                    seems more like grammar to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mares View Post
                      he got ownd
                      I wonder of why are you so obsessed with the thought of somebody to get owned? Does it comes from your personal painful experience? If so, you can still be helped with this, my poor Travieso. Please do not lose your hope!

Comment

Working...
                      X