No announcement yet.

Stick a fork in him: Wilder is DONE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    you hate black fighters who make it to the top..look at your sig..look at your avy now look at this thread....speaks for itself
    So you can't back up your argument that Wilder is in the same boat as GGG so you have to resort to this stupidity? Larry cmon man, you can do better than this. You full well know I have no issues with black fighters. You full well now who some of my all time faves are. You full well know what I think of fighters like Bradley, AJ and others. Lets not go down this dirt road, ok?

If you can't back up what you said, just say "ok I was wrong, GGG is obviously better than Wilder but I'm still a Wilder fan and I dislike GGG - inser treason - "

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      he was ordered to fight him it wasn't the fight he was looking for. u guys are going too far
      who the hell are you? I didn't quote you kid, sit back down and play with your legos.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        So you can't back up your argument that Wilder is in the same boat as GGG so you have to resort to this stupidity? Larry cmon man, you can do better than this. You full well know I have no issues with black fighters. You full well now who some of my all time faves are. You full well know what I think of fighters like Bradley, AJ and others. Lets not go down this dirt road, ok?

If you can't back up what you said, just say "ok I was wrong, GGG is obviously better than Wilder but I'm still a Wilder fan and I dislike GGG - inser treason - "
        look at your avi...look at your sig...look at this thread...

Comment

Guess if Parker or Joshua OR anyone else for that matter were to beat Wilder, they'd get absolutely no credit since he's done. AM I RIGHT?

Comment

Belt orgs almost always accept unifications. All the other belt holders will be done by the second half of this year. STop making excuses for him like you owe him something. On top of all that, STiverne himself has done ZERO to become a mandatory challenger anyway, considering Chisora v WHye was the eliminator.

And exactly, Wilder is done because he will never beat a world level opponent. NOt AJ, not Wlad, not the Furys. Ofc he can stick around and keep fighting bums and keep his undefeated record but it offers nothing. This Stiverne fight also puts him right at the back of the pack in terms of relevance and earning power in the division.

For all intents and purposes, Wilder's inconsequential career is on its last legs.

But you keep going with the narrative that "he'll be ready to fight a top fighter ... soon"
            They literally ordered negotiations to start today for that fight and a purse bid in 30 days. Parker is tied up and so are Wlad and Joshua until well after the purse bid. They aren't letting him wait around to see what may or may not happen what don't you get about that. I am not really on board with the WBC's decision but it is what it is and since they make the rules Wilder has to do what they order.

Yea he can beat those guys, they have to fight for that to be said maybe he loses or maybe he lays them all out cold. As long as he hangs around he remains a factor and eventually has to be dealt with.

He is as ready is he is going to be I don't think he is changing much, he will either win or lose as he is period~.

Comment

all wilder has to do to win is not get ko'd. have you ever seen the scorecards for his fights...

the stirverne fight was an 8-4 fight yet one judge had him wininng 12 rounds and another 11.

the spilzka fight was about 5-3 spilzka or 4-4 yet 2 judges had wilder winning 6-2.

washington fight was 4-0 or 3-1 washington yet 2 judges had it even and 1 had it 3-1 wilder.

you cannot beat this man. hes the greatest boxer ever. you want proof just look at the judges cards

Comment

Why does he HAVE to do it? He can say he wants to unify and the WBC in the past along with every other org has allowed that to happen and mandos (STivern a madno lol) has been postponed for a bit.

Wilder has to do nothing.

PLus, what do you think my point is exactly? Because you clearly have a trouble understanding the point I've made.
                When has the WBC ever ordered that negotiations for a mandatory begin TODAY on the day of the announcement and THEN changed their mind and allowed a unification.

And don't Joshua and Parker ahve fights already scheduled? No unification can happen until those fights occur and we know who the belt-holders are.

This really isn't that complicated. It's reality vs. your agenda.

Comment

And he never even managed to become a "star" in the US lol

It's sad but at 31 he is done. He ocnnected with like 6 shots in that fight and the ref stepped in and triedt o stop the fight...then carried on and then stopped it. It was the worst piece of refereeing I've seen all night.

My point is, Wilder's stamina is done, he doens't let his hands go because he is scared of breaking them and he is too easy to catch.

Any top heavy beats him: Wlad, AJ and Haye. Throw in Fury once he's back and it's probably a toss up between Hughie/Parker/Wilder.

Heck, Ruiz would probably outbox him lol
                  Im trying to decipher this classic piece right here.

So his stamina is done because he is scared of injuring his hand again and because he is easy to catch? What does stamina have to do with any of that?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Im trying to decipher this classic piece right here.

So his stamina is done because he is scared of injuring his hand again and because he is easy to catch? What does stamina have to do with any of that?

I didn't articule it well I guess lol

Basically, he doesnt want to throw too many punches because he naturally feels he may break his hands again (latter day Naz is the example I gave). The stamina issues also play a part though,. as he lacks the fitness to continuously throw as many punches as he used to. He used to be a very fast started, now he isnt because he knows fights may go long, even against journeymen. And they have.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      They literally ordered negotiations to start today for that fight and a purse bid in 30 days. Parker is tied up and so are Wlad and Joshua until well after the purse bid. They aren't letting him wait around to see what may or may not happen what don't you get about that. I am not really on board with the WBC's decision but it is what it is and since they make the rules Wilder has to do what they order.

Yea he can beat those guys, they have to fight for that to be said maybe he loses or maybe he lays them all out cold. As long as he hangs around he remains a factor and eventually has to be dealt with.

He is as ready is he is going to be I don't think he is changing much, he will either win or lose as he is period~.
                      You either do not watch enough boxing or are purposefully missing the point. Purse bids can be postponed, mandos can be postponed in face of a possible unification.

On top of all that, Stiverne does not even deserve to be a mando, or do you think he does?

Comment

Working...
                      X