Comments Thread For: Mohammed Rabii, Olympic Medal Winner, Set For Pro Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    So much fail in this guy I dunno where to start

Khan aint arab, muslim aint a race, Ali, Tyson, B-hop, Hamed all had hell of a great chins

Back to the trailerpark chucky...
    I know. That's why I said "Arab" muslim descent, you dumb****. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
      Another Amir khan. Arab descent muslim boxers are known for their fragile bones due to excessive fasting.
      If you only know how they eat after sunset during ramadan.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
        If you only know how they eat after sunset during ramadan.
        I know that you ****** and most muslims have stomach ulcers due to fasting do you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
          I know. That's why I said "Arab" muslim descent, you dumb****. lol
          But he wasn't of arab descent now was he, neither was the rest of your "facts" from that fail of a post.

Come on guy, u already looked like an ignorant high school drop out....that at best. Don't try to come back from that. Accept it and move on. Go study the world around you. Better luck next time.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
            But he wasn't of arab descent now was he, neither was the rest of your "facts" from that fail of a post.

Come on guy, u already looked like an ignorant high school drop out....that at best. Don't try to come back from that. Accept it and move on. Go study the world around you. Better luck next time.
            Unlike you stuckup ******s I actually been allover the globe. So you can go **** yourself you ******. Lol talking about ignorance when your the ***** that holds a community college diploma.lol

Most pakis are Arab descends you dumb**** go learn your history. When the Arabs marched to Pakistan they raped the majority of the punjabs looking locals.. then there was also the Arab mercenaries and merchants that did a lot of ****ing with **** woman in the 1600-1700

But you don't know that don't you, you dumb inbred mother****er. Lol
            Last edited by CharlieZelepuss; 02-17-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X