Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was it "G" when Angel Garcia was racist about Khan but not about Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was it "G" when Angel Garcia was racist about Khan but not about Thurman?

Remember that

"angel a G"

"pakistanis cant fight"

remember?

but suddenly it's not cool when it's thurman?

And JUST IMAGINE if it was.... dare i say it... an afrcan american fighter he was being racist about.

So why was it cool when it was about khan?

I've said multiple times I'm cool with it 100%. This drugged up crackhead is so damn entertaining.

More Angel plz

Comment

Yep I didn't see anyone in this forum complaining, they laughed like it was great. I was actually shocked. Now they are touchy and am asking why?

Comment

If I could bump those threads up I would, you would see posters actually endorsing what angel was saying. Since that time Angel has taken shots at every one including Mexicans. So why are people now moaning? They enabled that man so they need to suck it up.

Comment

Same reason Hopkins, Broner, and Mayweather were able to get away with their "racism". We all know there is a double standard.

Comment

So basically saying Pakistani's can't fight or ''I'll never let a white boy beat me..'' is the same as a Champion fighter'S dad - A.Garcia- who went on to take an even bigger ego trip in ''selling'' the fight while calling Thurman the N word which was much more elevated than the Judah conference and then says ''two white guys and a hippie...'' again basically turning the whole conference into a political discussion outside sports focusing on Pro Trump and ''fck'' the immigrants.

you're saying the mgmt and promotional side took it too far in banning angel because it was all just the same as ''Pakistani's can'T fight?''

or is it a troll thread focusing on posters' responses on what to do?

If you need help with Trolling, like master techniques, then bruuuhdah just ask me for some advice!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              So basically saying Pakistani's can't fight or ''I'll never let a white boy beat me..'' is the same as a Champion fighter'S dad - A.Garcia- who went on to take an even bigger ego trip in ''selling'' the fight while calling Thurman the N word which was much more elevated than the Judah conference and then says ''two white guys and a hippie...'' again basically turning the whole conference into a political discussion outside sports focusing on Pro Trump and ''fck'' the immigrants.

you're saying the mgmt and promotional side took it too far in banning angel because it was all just the same as ''Pakistani's can'T fight?''

or is it a troll thread focusing on posters' responses on what to do?

If you need help with Trolling master techniques then bruuuhdah just ask me for advice!
              I think it's possible there is a good point made here, but i can't decipher it for the life of me.

In english, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
                I think it's possible there is a good point made here, but i can't decipher it for the life of me.

In english, please.
                sorry bruh. rub the salt off your shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                  Same reason Hopkins, Broner, and Mayweather were able to get away with their "racism". We all know there is a double standard.

Oscar said lots of racist and anti-Semitic ****.....crickets.

You guys are the main ones that whine about others being too sensitive...now look at you.

Broner got sacked for using the word 'Mexican'
                  Last edited by Kigali; 01-24-2017, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post

In english, please.
                    Earl Hickey

Calm down before Larry puts your pick back up

You sorry b*tch

Comment

Working...
                    X