My Life! How I Came Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Life! How I Came Up!

I was BORN!

raised in northern cali during the time you got killed for your raiders jacket (only those who from northern cali knows whats up) that shit was real. I was a lil kid in Northern Cali but this is where I learned rap and slang from, My first Album was Sir Mix Alot "MACK DADDY" (still one of the best albums ever) which I traded with my tio (uncle) Tommy for the Snoop Dogg Doggy Style Albums. He was older than me, he was a drug dealer ( I didnt know that at the time) and I looked up to him. All I knew from my family members that we wasnt bitchies, They used to say _______ (last name) we never get punked, we never bow down! and I took that to heart and still valid to this day!.

SOUTH SACRAMENTO!

So I grew up their, my cousins, uncles, family members were hustlers, gangsters, killers but I didnt care, I was a lil kid, all I knew was that my family was dangerous and I really found out when one time I was walking home and some black dude told me WTF you looking at when I was passing by rainbow park with my lil sister, I wasnt scared but I couldnt beat dude up but when I got to my home and told my dad he picked up my tio (uncle) who lived next to us and they put me in the passenger seat and asked me to point him out, we rolled up to rainbow park and they almost killed dude put a beating on dude and I remember feeling PRIDE AND GLORY! that _______ (last name) we never get punked, we never bow down! isnt just a saying.

FAST FORWARD A FEW YEARS

I seen a few dudes get beat the **** up and worse but no real biggie, thats life. a few of my family members bite the dust (killed), few doing time, but my uncle Tommy came up, a real hustler, CAME THE **** UP, I'm talking was buying all my tias and tios houses (THEY STILL HAVE EM) but with that much notoriety/money/power comes hater and people were after him, our house got shot up almost every night, we had beds but we couldnt sleep in them we all slept in the far room on the floor. Cali life I know most can relate who grew up in cali in a real hood.

MY MOM HAD ENOUGH

Well the turning point was a shootout in our backyard, we had a get together cause the cops did like a sweep and most of family got booked, but my tio got out on bail but no one knew that, and we kept it on the low low, well we had a party and his 64' lowrider was in the back yard just chilling and some wannabe gangster dude's came and said he (tio/uncle) told them to bring it to him, cool, but the problem was they had no key so it was clear they was trying to jack it, so we called up my tio and he showed up and unloaded shots after shots after shots and 3 dudes were dead int eh back yard and only 1 got away.

background setting was, a floor fool of used condoms and needles. Im telling ya, came up from dead broke now i make 30K a month at LEAST!/

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4 COming Soon
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-29-2018, 01:26 PM.

So um...why the autobiography?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      So um...why the autobiography?
      Cause larry a *****, I want to show him real G;s exist. Hes apart of this fammily we call boxing family. Hes boxing family, believe it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Cause larry a *****, I want to show him real G;s exist. Hes apart of this fammily we call boxing family. Hes boxing family, believe it or not.

You still in the Phoenix area man?

Comment

You still in the Phoenix area man?
          You know it, been here ever since you reENLISTED to avoid this ass whooping lmfao. You think I forgot? i just let you slide cause you a decent poster here lmfao.

Comment

You know it, been here ever since you reENLISTED to avoid this ass whooping lmfao. You think I forgot? i just let you slide cause you a decent poster here lmfao.
            never that. Told you my AFSC has me traveling a lot, in Korea now but the fam is still in AZ. I got my mid-tour coming up this summer so i'll definitely hit you up when I'm down there, not much in terms of sparring partners here man, just a bunch of MMA cats. My cousin that I told you lives in Phoenix is headed this way in a few months too. They keep us on the move

Comment

never that. Told you my AFSC has me traveling a lot, in Korea now but the fam is still in AZ. I got my mid-tour coming up this summer so i'll definitely hit you up when I'm down there, not much in terms of sparring partners here man, just a bunch of MMA cats. My cousin that I told you lives in Phoenix is headed this way in a few months too. They keep us on the move
              im here man, went 10 rounds today, eassy work. \

when you back in AZ let me know! I can pick your ass up if I remeber correctly you out of tucson huh, but shit ill pick you up and drop you off, might be a lil awkward driving you back with you black eyes and hurt pride but shit aint my first rodeo lmfao//'

Comment

im here man, went 10 rounds today, eassy work. \

when you back in AZ let me know! I can pick your ass up if I remeber correctly you out of tucson huh, but shit ill pick you up and drop you off, might be a lil awkward driving you back with you black eyes and hurt pride but shit aint my first rodeo lmfao//'
                My dude. Might be flyin into Phoenix when I touch down, gotta look at tickets soon. Shoot if I let you pick me up I'd be getting in another fight as soon as I got home once the wife saw me . Plus she'd be mad I got your blood all over my clothes

Comment

My dude. Might be flyin into Phoenix when I touch down, gotta look at tickets soon. Shoot if I let you pick me up I'd be getting in another fight as soon as I got home once the wife saw me . Plus she'd be mad I got your blood all over my clothes
                  Handle your family business homie but when you ready IM HERE! let me know...... I'm here. Just tell your wife you gotta go get beat up cause you talked a lil too much on Boxingscene lmfao. whats its been 1 year or 2 year? you been ducking SON!

Comment

Handle your family business homie but when you ready IM HERE! let me know...... I'm here. Just tell your wife you gotta go get beat up cause you talked a lil too much on Boxingscene lmfao. whats its been 1 year or 2 year? you been ducking SON!
                    nah I don't talk too much crap, I do like to box though so I'm down to spar. Think by the time I get there it'll be a year since we talked about it. Told you man, I'm always on the move , will be in Italy a month or so after I come down to AZ. Can't complain though cause I've visited a lot of countries and haven't had to pay a dime!

We should get Larry down there, that is if he isn't crying in a pillow somewhere. Dang, how do you tag people? larry x.. get in here!!
                    Last edited by Rip Chudd; 01-23-2017, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X