Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Frustrated By Khan, Admits a Lack of Motivation for Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Not sure why people are OK with Brook chasing Khan. He's didn't his whole career chasing Khan and what has it gotten him? This crap is pathetic. Move on. Move to 154, unify or fight your mandatory. Khan isn't fighting you and he's making you look ******ed.
    Am personally not ok with him chasing Khan, I want to see that fight as a Brit but I also want him to defend his belt against spence first, his resume at 147 is thin compared to others and he seems to get a pass when others like Khan, Garcia, Thurman etc gets criticised, people even rank him as the best WW when his resume is nothing to write about for someone that has campaign at that weight all his career. So either fight spence or move up. If he moves up he would look like a plonker though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      I'd rather see Brook-Khan, i'm guessing more fans would agree.
      Somebody hacked your account??

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        whos spence beat of note? NOONE.
        Who has the **** in your Avi beat??
        NOONE

Comment

• Guess nobody actually read the quotes...

"Motivated to make 147"

The guy just fought Golovkin but he's scared to fight a welter now? Right.

He's been banging on about fighting a Thurman, Garcia etc at 147 as these guys are actual name fighters, Garcia particularly in the UK for obvious reasons.

It's really not that hard to understand.

Comment

• if you're not motivated to defend your title. vacate it.

simple logic.

if you're only motivated to defend your title against Amir Khan, you're getting stripped because that's not your mandatory.

Khan is dictating all the terms in negotiations because Brook is the one chasing and begging him for a payday. it doesn't matter how many times Khan was knocked out, Brook is desperately chasing him, that puts Khan in a position of power to treat the beggar as he sees fit.

Brook thinks moving up in weight and getting his face shattered makes him a superstar. what has he done at 147 to turn his nose up at Spence like he's a nobody.

"the fight will be massive in the U.K." that's true but don't expect to have your belt for that.

Comment

• I'm from the UK and have no interest seeing Brook-Khan. Brook/Spence or move to 154 would be good.

Comment

• Brook vs Spence is a better matchup, more important to the division, in fact one of those 2 would be top 3 WW.

But in terms of a bigger fight (More money generated, more tickets sold) Khan vs Brook beats everything else in WW division in UK.

Being honest I want to see that Brook vs Khan fight because we can have a gauge of how Canelo vs GGG might play, imagine if Brook ain't able to KO Khan, it would be hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  I don't blame Brook though honestly, it is extremely HIGH RISK and Low Reward so I get what he is saying but the Dragging Things Out is what making him look SO BAD Instead of doing what Tyson Fury did when the IBF wanted him to fight Vyacheslav Glazkov. Drop the belt and go pursue Khan, if he can't get Khan then move to 154 fight the winner of Liam Smith vs Liam Walsh or something
                  Fury didn't drop no IBF belt. He was bound by a rematch clause to Klitschko, that's completely different to Brook, who isn't bound by anything except for his own fear of Errol Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                    Vargas also has a better welterweight resume than amir khan.

You left that part out

Brook beating Porter is > than any khan welterweight win

Agree or disagree?
                    LMAO, I wouldn't rank that higher than Barrera or Maidana, you trippin bro., Khan's record ****s on Brook (Judah,McCloskey,Malignaggi,Alexander,Collazo) PERIOD

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                      LMAO, I wouldn't rank that higher than Barrera or Maidana, you trippin bro., Khan's record ****s on Brook (Judah,McCloskey,Malignaggi,Alexander,Collazo) PERIOD
                      Khan fought Barrera and Maidana at welterweight/147??

You should read what you're replying to

Comment

Working...
                      X