Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Was Shocked a Small Welter Was Hurting Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small welterweight and a full blown middleweight. Lmao shut up Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      Smaller meaning weighed less and was weight drained, dehydrated, even trying to rehydrate using an IV didn't help. Does that clear things up?
      Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        If 40,000 pack into Cowboys Stadium, and if they sell more than 500K in PPVs, then Canelo can be the "butt of jokes" and still have the last laugh! I hope the PPV flops! However, "men lie, women lie, but numbers never lie!" Numbers will tell us if Canelo has lost all credibility, not opinions! BOYCOTT!
        I hear Mike Lee is a strong draw

Comment

Theres only 2 problems with that statement. Kell brook weighed more than ggg and he didnt even hurt ggg. Just because the crowd was cheering every punch doesnt mean golovkin was hurt.

Comment

And I was shocked to learn you wear women's clothes. Seriously, come on Oscar . Brook isn't a small ww and GGG isn't a big MW. I think GGG looked a little vulnerable because he is 34 and had over 300 amateur fights. I think it is catching up with him, hence why everyone is at least saying they want to fight him.

Comment

What is so shocking about it, didn't Manny the feather weight beat the crap out of Oscar? Kell is 5'9 and he is not small welter.

Comment

I was shocked you like dildos up your ass!!! You confused little crackhead addict low life.

Comment

everyone ducked ggg including floyd. ggg even ko'd kovy. it is what it is. ggg p4p #1

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                    And I was shocked to learn you wear women's clothes. Seriously, come on Oscar . Brook isn't a small ww and GGG isn't a big MW. I think GGG looked a little vulnerable because he is 34 and had over 300 amateur fights. I think it is catching up with him, hence why everyone is at least saying they want to fight him.
                    WOW so fighters can actually slow down in their mid 30s!!!!!! I had no idea fans understood this around here.

Comment

I was surprised Pac Obliterated you....

Comment

Working...
                      X