No announcement yet.

Snow Tha Product....you in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Female rappers are the worst rappers. The best female rappers are no better than the worst male rapper you'd find on YouTube. The difference is one of them have a pu$$y. Would you listen to like the 500th ranked rapper in the world? Probably not. Same reason I don't and never have listened to broads who rap. They've always been inferior.

I agree that women are inferior to men but that doesn't mean they can't rap.

Raven Felix > 80% of male rappers today. Real Talk.

Comment

You guys watch the WNBA too? Lmao smh

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        I agree that women are inferior to men but that doesn't mean they can't rap.

Raven Felix > 80% of male rappers today. Real Talk.

Lol you have some peculiar taste bro. I think the fact that they are all very ****able has distorted your opinion of their actual rap skill. This chick is wayyyyyy worse than that Snow chick. She has no mic presence. A 12 year old black kid in the ghetto could spit better than her.

Lol@her shelf full of twilight books. What are you really expecting from someone like that?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Lol you have some peculiar taste bro. I think the fact that they are all very ****able has distorted your opinion of their actual rap skill. This chick is wayyyyyy worse than that Snow chick. She has no mic presence. A 12 year old black kid in the ghetto could spit better than her.

Lol@her shelf full of twilight books. What are you really expecting from someone like that?

Her rap skills are off the charts. Name 5 rappers today that are better than Raven Felix. Bet you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            Sausage fingers, Lego face, would not bang....

jesus christ those hands

prolly just her cheat week. pero la cabrona tiene flow y como el paisa dice "si la cojo, se lo meto!"

Comment

Sausage fingers, Lego face, would not bang....

Lego Face????????????

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                Lego Face????????????

Yeah she has that Lego face thing going on.

Probably sucks a mean deek though, jaw muscles for days.

Comment

Yeah she has that Lego face thing going on.

Probably sucks a mean deek though, jaw muscles for days.
                  hahahha that's a first ......but yeah she kinda does..........

Comment

Working...
                  X