• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buge View Post
    TS is yet another idiot to add to the ignore list

Bika sucks, I would kick his ass
    sure, white boy

Comment

No doubt about it, the ATG Bika destroys the flat footed can crusher. TS is a boxing genius, good call.

Comment

We dont know how his power will carry over to 168...and he clearly has underrated boxing skills....bika was a true.gatekeeper who made u work...im taking GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          sure, white boy
          The only people I've seen those around phrases like that as often as you do are self-loathing white guys pretending to be someone else online.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
            I agree Bika would catch him.. To be honest I'm not sure GGG gets by Pavlik. Yeah, yeah , yeah...GGG is the better boxer, but he gets hit and Pavlik is way better than Willie Monroe Jr and hit like a truck

The Martinez that fought Williams 2/Dzindurk gives him a beating
            Even Martinez said that GGG was off the charts, so you better have some respect for him. I think GGG and martinez is a 50/50 fight or maybe 60/40 for GGG and I'm huge fan of both..

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Even Martinez said that GGG was off the charts, so you better have some respect for him. I think GGG and martinez is a 50/50 fight or maybe 60/40 for GGG and I'm huge fan of both..
              Shame Sergio ducked him, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Shame Sergio ducked him, eh?
                Was GGG ever his mandatory? no

When GGG got enough relevance (2013+) Sergio knees were ****ed up so he just wanted easy fights and money, I understand that.

But Sergio pretty much admitted he would have been beaten by GGG I think when he said GGG was off the charts.

Comment

GGG is a beast at 160 but we dont know what he's like at 168 so this is impossible to answer. I mean GGG could really struggle with Bika's physical strength, awkward brawling style and roughhouse tactics. I'd really like to see him fight at 168 in the future.
                  Last edited by VatoMulatto; 03-12-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X