Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does such a small island like Puerto Rican give Mexico such hardship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Everybody hates mexicans so much they will rally with Puerto Ricans in this so called "big rivalry"... Mexicans don't even take this rivalry seriously only use it for promotional purposes lol... it kind of reminds me of the suppose "big rivalry" between the US Soccer team and Mexico.... Mexicans don't even take that rivalry seriously either meanwhile whenever the US wins a friendly game or two against Mexico they act like they practically won the world cup lmfao....

Sit down

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      LOL Everybody hates mexicans so much they will rally with Puerto Ricans in this so called "big rivalry"... Mexicans don't even take this rivalry seriously only use it for promotional purposes lol... it kind of reminds me of the suppose "big rivalry" between the US Soccer team and Mexico.... Mexicans don't even take that rivalry seriously either meanwhile whenever the US wins a friendly game or two against Mexico they act like they practically won the world cup lmfao....

Sit down
      Funny, I know A LOT of Mexicans and Mex-Americans who take the US vs Mexico soccer rivalry very seriously. Sounds like you're just downplaying it since you guys can't seem to win anymore.

Comment

Suprise suprise another thread hating on Mexicans.... Puerto Ricans have had allot of good fighters but they fallen of the boxing map for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Funny, I know A LOT of Mexicans and Mex-Americans who take the US vs Mexico soccer rivalry very seriously. Sounds like you're just downplaying it since you guys can't seem to win anymore.
          We can't seem to win anymore?? We just won the Gold Cup tournament beating Jamaica like 3-1 who demolished the US LOL, then we beat the US in some senseless "concacaf" cup and not just beat them but embarrass them

Mexicans don't really take the US seriously as a rival in soccer, and we don't really take the Puerto Ricans seriously as a rival in boxing either, in each one of the sports the supposed "rivals" opposed to Mex are the ones who take them more seriously, again,

Sit down

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post

Sit down
            Funny though, because every time there is a successful PR fighter a lot of mexican fans suffer when they are winning especially against mexican fighters. The number that it generates when there is a match will dispute your claim.

Even the media jumps on it. Denial is a powerful thing

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Funny though, because every time there is a successful PR fighter a lot of mexican fans suffer when they are winning especially against mexican fighters. The number that it generates when there is a match will dispute your claim.

Even the media jumps on it. Denial is a powerful thing
              LOL This is comedy, how do Mexicans fans "suffer" when Puerto Rican fighters are doing good?? Explain this

And in case you haven't noticed Mexicans love to watch fights period, we are a large market in this sport and one of the reasons it is still thriving, it don't matter who Mexicans fight we will pay to watch regardless, Mexicans going up against Puerto Ricans makes no difference, I agree the media jumps on it though, duh.... they are the ones who have perpetuated this "Big rivalry" between Mexico and Puerto Rico in boxing.

When in reality we can careless. Probably the only fighter that ever got under our skin as fans was Manny Pacquiao because in his prime he crushed all of our beloved fighters while they were at the top, but we have taken care of that already....

Comment

Originally posted by AndreaWard View Post
                How come China or India doesn't dominate at boxing? It goes beyond population
                What sport does India dominate btw? Curious, but I dont know any. They have massive population, really, really massive after all

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Can you prove any of that, Bosshog?
                  you think im an alt lmfao report it! its that simple. if its true Ill get banned and you can feel safe coming back on this forum cause we all know how you people are scared of 1 on 1 confrontations you need 30 of your welfare green boogers having homies to mob with you just so you guys can get punked together lmfao.
                  Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-06-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    Puerto Rico isn't a country, it's an American commonwealth. Many people think Mexican American boxers represent Mexico which is false. That's like saying every black fighter represents the African continent...oh wait..I think the US govt. still loves that belief.

Also, people don't realize that the Mexican war battles of the Alamo was Mexicans opposed to black slavery in the southern territories of the USA. This is thought is Mexican education, but the USA blankets that history and just call it a territorial dispute.

Mexicans fought against black slavery. That should put a smile on some black folk.
                    I would add that everyone who died at the Alamo was a traitor, even the white Mexican's who showed disloyalty and have cities named after them.

But Sugarkaine, most people are Fox News T@rds and can't explain why the believe what they believe. They regurgitate the stupid they were fed.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreaWard View Post
                      How come China or India doesn't dominate at boxing? It goes beyond population
                      China & India will come up. They will. Once the infrastructure is in place to find, build and harvest champions, The whole game changes. Last time I checked PR was owned by the U.S. 1898 Spanish American war, when the U.S. False flagged, blew up our own ship in Havana because we wanted to take some crap from Spain. We got PR, Cuba, & the Philippines. Mexico was too big to bend over all the way. Even the Filipinos fought back better than PR, prompting the U.S. Gov to develop the colt 45. To stop machete wielding Filipino warriors. The .38 cal was insufficient to stop a true Filipino warrior. No such resistance in Puerto Rico.

An interesting thread would be... Why are Filipino warriors so fierce.

If the Philippine Islands was located as close as PR, and Filipinos could freely enter the U.S., like Puerto Ricans... The boxing landscape may be a bit different???
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 02-06-2016, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X