No announcement yet.

Fury "fans" crawling out of the woodwork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
    Or, you're pretty much a ****ing ****** and sum up why NSB is such a garbage forum. Fanboys and morons who in reality 'DKSAB'. I typically only browse here for the news and rarely post because of the **** quality of posters.

Whatever, going back to sleep.
    Mate, nobody knows who you are, and certainly nobody give a **** if you post or not. I also don't think you realise how ironic your post is.

As for being a bandwagon Fury supporter, I've been a fan for years, and told everyone repeatedly that Fury would become the undisputed champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
      Not even slightly salty. I'm a boxing fan, not a fanboy of boxers. Just calling it how it is.

Hopefully the HW division gets more talent, I'd like to see Fury get some good competition. Unfortunately we know that hasn't been the case in what, over a decade?
      How the hell did Fury go bald so quick?

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        Mate, nobody knows who you are, and certainly nobody give a **** if you post or not. I also don't think you realise how ironic your post is.

As for being a bandwagon Fury supporter, I've been a fan for years, and told everyone repeatedly that Fury would become the undisputed champion.
        Oh you lying piece of crap. Just a week before the fight you said something to the effect of Fury "waking up in a cloud of his own methane in round 5." Regardless, be careful with the lies about you saying he'd be undisputed champ, because he is certainly disputed. Another fighter holds the most important belt at Heavyweight. Fury isn't even really the Champion yet.

Comment

Working...
        X