Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I were a Fighter I would get mad at Oscar De La Hoya if he predicts my victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were a Fighter I would get mad at Oscar De La Hoya if he predicts my victory

Oscar De La Hoya backing you is the kiss of death, but its a Gamblers dream, whoever Oscar picks it would be wise to bet the opposite lol.
    Next time a fighter gets backed by Oscar de la hoya they should pull out of the fight because its almost a guaranteed loss or kiss of death, they should seek legal action.

He said Pacquiao would knockout Marquez in the 4th fight, Pac got knocked out

He said Ronda Rousey would beat Mayweather and Holm, she got knocked out cold

He said Canelo will knockout Floyd, Canelo lost

He said Guerrero, ortiz, Pacquiao will all beat Floyd they lost

He said Pac would beat Bradley in the first fight, Pac lost

Said David Lemiuex would KO GGG, David got his butt whooped.

He said Bernard Hopkins would beat Kovalev, B hop lost a lopsided one sided decisions

Im pretty sure there are other predictions he made that fell flat

Would you sue Teddy Atlas as well because for a while he was boxing'so biggest mush !

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
      Would you sue Teddy Atlas as well because for a while he was boxing'so biggest mush !
      Well Teddy covered both sides he is an analyst and just made his prediction, Oscar acted like he was so sure so and so would win even by knockout lol

Comment

If that dude tried to give me a gameplan, I would execute the exact opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Well Teddy covered both sides he is an analyst and just made his prediction, Oscar acted like he was so sure so and so would win even by knockout lol
          You have a point

Comment

Hell you arnt to far off man

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              If that dude tried to give me a gameplan, I would execute the exact opposite.
              Oscar was vouching for Ronda over Holm hard, even put her on the ring magazine and said Ronda will be a boxing champion lol wow

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya backing you is the kiss of death, but its a Gamblers dream, whoever Oscar picks it would be wise to bet the opposite lol.
                Next time a fighter gets backed by Oscar de la hoya they should pull out of the fight because its almost a guaranteed loss or kiss of death, they should seek legal action.

He said Bernard Hopkins would beat Kovalev, B hop lost a lopsided one sided decisions

we've seen your predictions and you've got some nerve.......

Comment

I would get mad if I was a Fighter and Freddie Roach predicted my victory. He has been wrong too.

Comment

Working...
                  X