No announcement yet.

When women compliment your penis, is it bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateKEEPER88 View Post
    Get real answers from a real man, real answers from a man with vast experience,and you fellas hate? Really.

is hard to believe homies talk and compare and share stories and add to the experience of life.

Ok..

Some of you fellas are vastly inexperienced and insecure.
    Good luck
    Just stfu with that stupid ****.

I'm in an antisocial mood to begin with, I really don't feel like feeding a circle and adding in more negativity to this website.

But if you want.....I'll lay in to you. Because I really don't feel like reading pretentious nonsense from anyone that I'm not being berated by for stabbing their other in the neck with a f.ucking butcher knife.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    Last edited by Run; 03-13-2015, 12:23 AM.

Comment

LoL

so your one of the inexperienced insecure ones here.

Small peen bro?? Rejected often?
      LoL

EXPOSED

Comment

Originally posted by GateKEEPER88 View Post
        LoL

so your one of the inexperienced insecure ones here.

Small peen bro?? Rejected often?
        LoL

EXPOSED
        no, not the case. I can't remember being rejected by a female. And that's one area I've always been successful in.

I just think you're behaving wrong.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          no, not the case. I can't remember being rejected by a female. And that's one area I've always been successful in.

I just think you're behaving wrong.
          Run, he is right you know and this is a stupid thread topic, with responses that radiate of inexperience, it was started by a **** poster who is a novelty troll at that......it should have died within 12 hours at best.

Comment

Lol this is too much. Floyd p4p men. That perfect right counter to the vag.

Comment

Working...
            X