Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are fighters dubbed ''Flat footed'' literally flat footed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are fighters dubbed ''Flat footed'' literally flat footed?

Okay I know this sounds like a dumbass question and it probably is but after Floyd claimed that Broner is flat footed I was wondering if most boxers accused of this actually suffer from the relatively common condition or whether it is just them having a bad style....

According to this up to 20-30% of the general population suffer from flat footedness...

I know of course that if nearly a third of the population has it then many fighters will. So would you say that a majority of fighters accused of being flat footed are actually flat footed.

This is a dumbass question lmfao but it's late and im tired as heck and just dumbfounded that the condition is so common, I've always had really arched feet.

interesting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_feet

Are blow jobs really jobs..and do they blow?

Comment

Only cops are flat-footed.

Comment

some people can dance, some can't.
        some people can bounce around the ring on their toes and keep their balance, some can't. or maybe they can but haven't put the time and effort in the gym. i see so many people quick to get on the bags and flail away rather than train other parts of their game

Comment

im literally flat footed and i fight flat footed , which makes it hard for me to throw combinations or last seconds punches seeing as once i'm doing moving my feet are planted in a sense. I just can't bounce around it's annoying and it never comes naturally it just feels like im forcing it, but it makes it ten times easier for me to brawl and smother which i love doing, and im heavy handed so it's not my style anyways.

Comment

Working...
          X