No announcement yet.

Sakio Bika should be in the top 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakio Bika should be in the top 5

Bika would beat most guys at 168 so his ranking #13 isn't a good look for him. Hopefully he'll get a big fight in the near future. I'm sure he'll destroy this dude he's facing in about 2 minutes.

http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?sex=M&...eight&pageID=1

maybe he can have his Glen Johnson-RJJ moment one day. he's a fighter, while not quite Johnson's quality, who just gets better in his 30's with those journeying years. not sure who his RJJ might be, though.

Comment

Ring has him at #8. Boxrec rankings are computerized

Comment

Bika vs the winner of Abraham-Stieglitz is an even money fight IMO

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
          Bika vs the winner of Abraham-Stieglitz is an even money fight IMO
          I;d pick Bika over Abraham at this point.

Comment

I got Bika over Abraham as well. Bika is just a decent fight though, nothing special. He loses to Ward again if they fight. Easier than the first time. He just lacks that special talent to fight at the elite level, so a guy like Ward or Froch beats him easily. He'll give a good account of himself, but he's not pulling the upset. I say they have him ranked about right, imo.

Comment

He makes for some ugly fights. But I agree that he can most likely beat Arthur Abraham or Stieglitz level fighters.

Comment

..i dont know who said it between lampley and kellerman but someone said "ward already beat bika in one sided fashion"..i dunno , but that sounded like something someone who has not see the actuall fight would say...

Comment

Ranked 13? lmao are you guys on crack?

He's only loss to the best of the division and besides Ward, Froch, and kessler maybe Bute and dirrrell, he easily beats the rest. EXTREMELY tough and underrated. Always comes to fight too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                    Ranked 13? lmao are you guys on crack?

He's only loss to the best of the division and besides Ward, Froch, and kessler maybe Bute and dirrrell, he easily beats the rest. EXTREMELY tough and underrated. Always comes to fight too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Tend to agree. Adonis Stevenson is No.5 and I think Bika beats him and maybe 3/4 of the others in boxrec's top 10 too.

Comment

Working...
                    X