• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    the side effects of PEDS
    Positive tests

Floyd: 3
    Pac: 0

Comment

I'm glad Pacquiao is wrecking sparring potnaz. He is not f'ing around this time. Hopefully he KOs this con artist pissdrinker once and for all!

Comment

Seriously a still photo?

Comment

the news said pacquiao was looking ferocious during one of their closed door sessions (thanks giving holliday). his sparring partners were like a chew toy for pacquiao. that downed sparring partner could not take the brunt of the beating and had to hug pacquiao's legs to make the punches stop. 'm guessing pacquiao dropped the guy and before he could hit the canvass, he was hit with a bunch of power shots. beltran also had to ice down his arm after pacquiao kept on punching while belltran's defense was up. before, pacquiao would just play around with his sparring partners, but right now, he's like a beast who wants to kill.

Comment

Very religious guy asks referees for mercy while he should be murdering an opponent i see your point, but is a still picture and doesn't look "incriminating" to me in any way .

Comment

TS is a good poster but i agree a still photo is reaching....

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                Paquuao doesn't seems to me like the kind of guy who hit his sparring partner in the floor..you gonna have to upload more convincing pics to change that.
                I agree. Pacquiao fights hard but he is never vicious or cruel. He backed off of Margarito and Mosley when he probably could have KOed them. He is very merciful and I can't picture him ever beating on a down sparring partner because it is not his nature at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  What a horrendous language. Listening to that Anchorman talk was like listening to one of those Fast talking auction speakers.
                  Yup. Roidalog.

Comment

lol.. looks like he's helping him up.. here's the pic..

Comment

Working...
                    X