Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont care if you're black, white, Arabian, Irish, European, etc., you HAVE TO ADMIT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop worrying about petty things like this, the buzz only should be great when the fight is competitive

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Just say what you mean
      I did in the last sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I did in the last sentence.
        The English are the British...You said and like they're from a different country.

Comment

one of the first fights i ever attended was matthew barney vs. tony oakey, and the atmosphere has never been topped. southampton vs. portsmouth > pr vs. mexico.

Comment

The English are the British...You said and like they're from a different country.
            I stopped referring to them as the same, after I got jumped by some Brits in the lounge, claiming they're not the same. Demise started it. I know they're the same, but in Boxingscene I refer to them as different nationalities to accommodate every one.

Comment

I stopped referring to them as the same, after I got jumped by some Brits in the lounge, claiming they're not the same. Demise started it. I know they're the same, but in Boxingscene I refer to them as different nationalities to accommodate every one.

The only thing I might have had a problem with is ' British accents '.

Comment

Fuck them cocksuckers. To them black people are all niggas.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

The only thing I might have had a problem with is ' British accents '.

Comment

Fuck them cocksuckers. To them black people are all niggas.
                    Gonna take that, Demise?

Comment

Gonna take that, Demise?
                      On a serious note, black people are British over here. In America, they're African-American.

There is no such thing as African-British, it's just British. They are my fellow Brits and we do not discriminate.

Comment

Working...
                      X