No announcement yet.

Manny and Broner looked horrible last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny and Broner looked horrible last night

Manny looked old, slow and sluggish and Broner looked like a guy who refused to let his hands go and down right horrible...This fight was horrible to watch and honestly both have no chance of beating any of the champs at 147 period...

Two horribles look beautiful to some.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Two horribles look beautiful to some.
      I have no idea how anyone can brag on either side of this fight..that was pathetic

Comment

They both looked like they usually do.

Comment

Yup. Neither landed much of anything. Pac should try to fight Thurman next especially if he struggles with Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Yup. Neither landed much of anything. Pac should try to fight Thurman next especially if he struggles with Lopez.
            Hell no...................

Comment

yeah broner refuse to let his hands go against a slow and sluggish guy......... i admit, the fight was ugly, but nothing slow bout manny!!! it's hard to look good against a guy on the move who want to cover up and block punches only.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Hell no...................
                Floyd doesn't seem interested so who else then at PBC that has enough of a name to demand a 20 mill guarantee?

Comment

I don't know about Pac looking slow, but I agree he looked pretty old, sluggish, and unimaginative. They were both pretty whatever, Broner was just terrible.

Manny needs to try to get his money grab with Floyd and call it a day. Stay away from the elites in the division.

Comment

It was a boring fight. Browne vs. Jack was the real main event.

Comment

Working...
                    X