Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Hurd's fight night weight, anybody know?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    163. Lara was 162.
    Yea that was their weights that morning for the IBF weigh in

Comment

It was 163, anybody with a pair of eyes witnessed it last night. Why are people so stubborn to the facts presented to us? Enough with this agenda about Hurd being close to 200 pounds and cutting 45 pounds, people are just built differently.

Comment

I doubt Hurd is severely draining himself to make weight. I don't think his punch resistance and gas-tank would be so dependable. Not to say that he won't grow out of the division, but he's looked fine so far. It's not like we haven't seen tall guys in other divisions before. Mathebula was crazy tall for 122lb.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 04-08-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Yea that was their weights that morning for the IBF weigh in
          Are you just assuming or did someone mention this in the broadcast?

Were the IBF numbers ever disclosed before the broadcast? Did they match the showtime weights?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            163. Lara was 162.
            This has got to be a lie. Hurd was considerably taller, and thicker, legs and all. Finding it really hard to believe.

Comment

176 pounds IMO

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I am glad someone was paying attention. Those are the correct fight night weights given in the tale of the tape. I am sick of hearing how Hurd weighs more than Kovalev on fight night. A boxer can only gain so much weight in 30 hours and benefit from that gain. It's closer to 10 pounds than the absurd 30 pounds some claim Hurd and Canelo put on after they weigh in. Hurd looks huge because he is tall with a big upper body like Tommy Hearns. He doesn't have much weight in his waist, hips and legs.
                My balls.

Hurds have big legs !

Comment

What time did they weigh him? Like 1am?

Comment

Can someone post the proof that the 163 was for the IBF next day weigh in? I assume IBF does the same thing for final eliminator's, yet Showtime showed J-Rock weighing 170 at fight time. Seems unlikely Showtime would use weights from 2 different times for 2 different fights.

Comment

If you look at hurd he has an impossibly slim waist which is probably why he appears bigger than he is

Comment

Working...
                      X