Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u consider Pac a legit world champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
    Hello no. All these organizations are illegitimate and corrupt, let alone that stupid "regular" thing.
    thurman is fighting a guy pac already beat and had no problem against........................................... ......

Comment

why not? who among the top WWs right now has a better resume? maybe thurman's at par. but definitely not spence, crawford or porter.

Comment

No way. The WBA regular is a paper title.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          thurman is fighting a guy pac already beat!!!!
          Huh? Double check your facts there...

OP There is an argument for it. Thurman has been really inactive and basically was allowed to hold the belt hostage. And there is the fact that we are talking about pacman who obviously earned the title of champion. Because its Pac and because Thurman hasn't fought I'm cool with it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
            No. Nothing against Pac, but there can only be one WBA champion, not Super, regular, interim. It dilutes the value of the belt. I hate that Canelo fought crappy fielding for that piece of crap belt too. Again, I love Canelo, but he was fooling nobody with that win and championship.
            Canelo/fielding was for a title? Lol what.
            I guess this further dilutes the argument of “oh but he fought more champions than anyone of recent times”

Too many of them claim they are. That’s why it’s refreshing to see a fighter unify a division.. clearing up once and for all who’s best.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Do u consider his WBA Regular belt a legit world title? I say there's an argument that Pac is the true WBA champ because Thurman's been so inactive & is taking a "tune-up" for a comeback.

Thoughts?

Probably.

If it was WBC, WBA or WBO Thurman would have been stripped and given some emeritus belt instead and Pacquiao would have won the vacant belt.

Nobody is the man at the weight as yet.

Comment

Fringe as fu ck

Comment

Originally posted by atom-ictortilla View Post
                  Huh? Double check your facts there...

OP There is an argument for it. Thurman has been really inactive and basically was allowed to hold the belt hostage. And there is the fact that we are talking about pacman who obviously earned the title of champion. Because its Pac and because Thurman hasn't fought I'm cool with it. Lol
                  After Josesito beats Thurman, Pac vs Josesito...

Comment

No but he's bigger than that anyway.

Comment

WBA is corrupt.

If it was WBO or WBC, Thurman would've been stripped for being inactive for 2 years!!!

Pacman is a better champ than Thurman will ever be!!

Keeping that belt hostage for two years is a disgrace!!!

HOW R U MORE INACTIVE THAN A PART TIME BOXER WHO WORKS IN THE SENATE??

Keep ducking Spence you one time champ.

At this rate, Pac will be facing Spence before you have the balls to even try

Comment

Working...
                      X