Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are Floyd Mayweather jr and Andre Ward more skilled than Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    did you just compare e chambers to Mayweather? ok need not read anymore from u, good day
    They have similar styles (both counterpunchers). Both are slick boxers. There is not a single opponent like a Klitschko which Floyd Mayweather jr dominated or beat in the manner in which Wlad beat Eddie Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
      Wlad demolishes Floyd just like he demolished Chris Byrd, Eddie Chambers and all other 'Mayweather' like boxers in his prime.

Floyd Mayweather Jr beat nobody with the style of either Klitschko brother.
      Chamber and Byrd compared to mayweather????LMFAO

Comment

Ask yourself who has lost more rounds between Wlad or Mayweather. Ask yourself who would you rather face between the two. Ask yourself who has dominated their opponents by a bigger margin. The answer to all of these questions points to the fact that Wlad is on another level!
        r u nuts lost more rounds??????? wlad lost FIGHTS and by ko and [who would u rather face] they about 100 pounds apart. and I think I might still rather fight wlad at least I might land 1 punch before he kmtfo

Comment

The same dudes that criticized Wlad for jab and using his bigger body on dudes turned around and praised, called Ward a master boxer for doing similar shit with the jab and clinch style.

Comment

There has never been a boxer that has knocked out / stopped more previously unbeaten / never knocked out opponents than Wladimir Klitschko.

Wladimir Klitschko has dominated number one contenders, top ranked opponents, mandatories and unbeaten challengers unlike anyone before. Floyd Mayweather Jr and Andre Ward only dream of being able to do such a thing.
            Mayweather has a resume filled with ATG',hall of famers and top p4p fighters

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Chamber and Byrd compared to mayweather????LMFAO
              Chris Byrd had the guts to compete in the ultimate weight division (heavyweight) at merely 6 foot 0. So did Eddie Chambers at 6 foot 1. Why wasn't Andre Ward (at 6 foot 1) ever to be seen at heavyweight? Simple: because he sucks and is not as good as those two.

Chris Byrd & Eddie Chambers >>>>>>>> Andre Ward all day long.

In many ways, there are similarities between Eddie Chambers, Chris Byrd and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Let's not pretend there isn't.

Comment

I have no words how describe this ****ty thread LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  Mayweather has a resume filled with ATG',hall of famers and top p4p fighters
                  Actually, I take my point back about Mayweather. I actually rank Mayweather equally to Wlad. That's because Mayweather at least proved earlier on in his career that he has the offensive skills to consistently stop / KO opponents

Andre Ward, not so much!

However, I still don't believe Mayweather is 'better'. At the very least, equal!

Andre Ward doesn't even come close to either Klitschko bro.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    r u nuts lost more rounds??????? wlad lost FIGHTS and by ko and [who would u rather face] they about 100 pounds apart. and I think I might still rather fight wlad at least I might land 1 punch before he kmtfo
                    He has never been KO'd. Neither brother has been. Only TKO losses.

Who cares if they lost 3 or 4 bouts anyway? What happened after those defeats? They dominated! What happened before those defeats? They dominated! In a career spanning around 70 bouts, 3 or 4 losses means nothing when both of them, especially Wlad has accomplishments that are unparalleled from his victories.

Comment

He has never been KO'd. Neither brother has been. Only TKO losses.

Who cares if they lost 3 or 4 bouts anyway? What happened after those defeats? They dominated! What happened before those defeats? They dominated! In a career spanning around 70 bouts, 3 or 4 losses means nothing when both of them, especially Wlad has accomplishments that are unparalleled from his victories.
                      dude you asked who lost more rounds as if to say Floyd has lost more.i just pointed out wlad lost 4 FIGHTS and by ko or tko if that makes u feel better. so whats worse losing a round or getting knocked the f out

Comment

Working...
                      X