Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's cool that you guys watch the show. It's one of my favorite shows because I love the whole dynamic of the family as well. Plus I like the way Bill handles his wives, the kids, and all the other hundred things he has going on. You would think that guy never sleeps.

The last episode was good. I feel Alvey's going to do some crazy ****, he gots a screw loose and that testimony he had was so full of ****. He feels the power now and doesn't want to give it up. So he's killing his own dad so he can keep it.

I thought it was pretty cool that Bill came out and told his business partners that he had three wives. The scene Margie was making was funny and then when she gave him that note that said I told them Im your mistress was hilarious.

Can't wait for these last two episodes, plus Im excited that there bringing it back for another season.

Comment

The last few episodes were really good. Roman getting shot, then getting murdered by Alvie. The whole drama between the wives and Bill with Weeber Gaming. Good stuff...

This season is short. I didn't know there were only two episodes left.

Comment

wow didn't realize there were 2 left either..

we've all been saying his name wrong lol it's Alby

Does anyone agree that Alby and Roman look a lot alike? Guess that's why they picked him to be the son.
        Last edited by Mr Gruber; 08-18-2007, 07:21 PM.

Comment

lol I thought it was Alby, but then I saw it spelled that way and thought I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            lol I thought it was Alby, but then I saw it spelled that way and thought I was wrong.
            Same with me I thought it was Alby, but I saw how people were spelling it and I thought I was wrong. Tonight's episode was good. I find it weird how Bardb lives the principle then tries to steer her kids away from it. In a way I understand, but it's definitely hypocritical. If she's not comfortable with the life she should not be living it.

I knew the whole Weber gaming thing would cause a problem, not because it's gambling, but the way Bill obtained it. The Greens and now Alby are going to team up to take him out, but I hope something happens to them first. Plus by the previews it seems Bill is going to do something to take control, I wonder if he's going to try to take over Juniper Creek. Who knows though, can't wait for next week's season finale.

Comment

I want to bang Margene and Sarah...

Comment

Originally posted by Dual Champs View Post
                I want to bang Margene and Sarah...
                So do I. You got to see a little bit of Sarah's boob in the season finale. I actually like Chloe Svigny (Nikki) the best. When she's all made up and stuff she's pretty hot, but on the show she usually dressed compound style all the time.

Comment

Buncha TV talk in this forum on shows I never watched.

Comment

*bump, I hate how the show ended

Comment

Jst saw a few episodes.It raised a lot of debate in the US because of its theme. But actually, this situation is not really new.

Comment

Working...
                      X