• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    i'm always calm, shaniqua.
    Shaniqua!,, lmao... thanks brother...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      he ignores my posts because i know what i'm talking about and hollow that butthole out.

Haha nice. He threatened to put me on ignore once, so I replied by telling him I had put him on ignore but actually didn't. But he continues to reply to my political posts trying to engage in an argument but I just totally ignore him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I love beautiful wimmin, especially black Ethiopian Jewish ladies.

I shake when I get near them.... God made them perfect.... scary...

Cryptonite to me.... I hate/love seeing wimmin that are so ****ing fine....

You will never be on my ignore list... I need young good looking dudes to lure the wimmin in...
        Anyone who calls me Niqqer, i don't bother debate them, i just put them on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Anyone who calls me Niqqer, i don't bother debate them, i just put them on ignore.
          **** them homie.... **** them.... I agree.. no need to entertain stupid azz pink mo ****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Don’t lump me in with these lil hoes... cool?
            You responded to a guy on my ignore list. Thats why I spoke through your post.

Or if you wanna be a dumb mfer at least be a funny dumb mfer. Thats the 2nd part of the problem with these baby sh^t soft mfers.

They aren't entertaining either. If you don't wanna engage in fun, interesting & compelling discussions with people at least be f#cking funny. Plenty of dumb mfers here I'll never put on ignore cuz they are funny as f#ck.

You dipsh^ts who are on my ignore list aren't engaging to talk to or funny. Go read a f#cking book to up your IQ or work on your personality you entitled do nothing, but want a trophy mfers.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              he ignores my posts because i know what i'm talking about and hollow that butthole out.
              It’s funny when you agrees with you then you respond to him telling him how stupid he is lol. Guy thinks he has a friend and you have to do that to him

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                You responded to a guy on my ignore list. Thats why I spoke through your post.

Or if you wanna be a dumb mfer at least be a funny dumb mfer. Thats the 2nd part of the problem with these baby sh^t soft mfers.

They aren't entertaining either. If you don't wanna engage in fun, interesting & compelling discussions with people at least be f#cking funny. Plenty of dumb mfers here I'll never put on ignore cuz they are funny as f#ck.

You dipsh^ts who are on my ignore list aren't engaging to talk to or funny. Go read a f#cking book to up your IQ or work on your personality you entitled do nothing, but want a trophy mfers.
                Now I get it.. I, like you, will forgive a dude for a lot of things, but he’s gotta be funny, make me laugh. Just put a lil smile on my face and I’ll give a mo ****er a pass... I get it... peace brother peace.

Comment

Makaveli

he cried that I exposed Kobe and put me on ignore. lulz

Comment

The usual gay suspects

Freedom, Rockin, Kigali, reloaded lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      I should have you on ignore but I'm ignoring my impulse to do so.
                      Come on now

U should be thanking me helping u get out of that closet

Edit: Sheettt im on his list now

Comment

Working...
                      X