Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Aren't There Any Protests For The Death of Stephon Clark?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Stephon Clark, a young black man who absolutely suffered from Police wrong doing, and yet you barely are hearing about this on the news. There were rally's for far worse characters and far less defendable positions, so wassup with Stephon Clark?
    even worse:

Stephon Clark’s Brother Stevante Arrested on Suspicion of Threats; Meanwhile, the Cops Who Killed His Brother Are Back On Duty

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      There have been demonstrations, but feel free to organize one if you feel more are needed.
      Seems like we have a BlackRaynor on our hand here.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Comment

You got time to answer when I don't quote you but you haven't given your opinion on absentee voting.

Comment

It seem as though Jimbo got 'woke' overnight. His eyes are now wide open to the systemic, structural and institutional racism that continues to be wrought on persons of color and other oppressed minorities (muslims, LGBTQ, disabled persons, etc.).

Jim's visiting the intersection of oppression (also known as 'intersectionality') and acknowledging his white male privilege.

Bravo Jim!

Comment

From my first watch of the video a while ago, I felt the police may have acted reasonably at least at the moment they decided to fire. I'd have to watch it again. Why they continued to let off so many shots and why they waited so long to let him lay there is another question.

Also, I heard there have been several protests especially in regards to how the officers frequently muted their bodycams throughout the evening. A lot of video/audio was released by the department but I haven't looked at that much of it.

Worth nothing that the protests that took place resulted in the police department making changes to it's rules regarding when police officers can and cannot shut off or mute their cameras.

Comment

You got time to answer when I don't quote you but you haven't given your opinion on absentee voting.
                I don't like absentee voting.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  It seem as though Jimbo got 'woke' overnight. His eyes are now wide open to the systemic, structural and institutional racism that continues to be wrought on persons of color and other oppressed minorities (muslims, LGBTQ, disabled persons, etc.).

Jim's visiting the intersection of oppression (also known as 'intersectionality') and acknowledging his white male privilege.

Bravo Jim!
                  Yes!

It dawned on me that this white supremacist society, which at one point I thought was the greatest achievement of mankind due to our technological, medical, scientific, and social development is nothing more than a sham. It was built on a system of oppression and destruction. And to remedy this situation we need open borders and mass immigration. Diversity (also known as reduction of white people) is a good thing, its our greatest strength, through diversity we created the constitution, built airplanes, and traveled to the moon. Join me Bostonguy and lets propel us into the future by ridding ourselves of this cancer which is white supremacy.

Comment

I don't like absentee voting.
                    Do they allow it in Texas?

Comment

Yes!

It dawned on me that this white supremacist society, which at one point I thought was the greatest achievement of mankind due to our technological, medical, scientific, and social development is nothing more than a sham. It was built on a system of oppression and destruction. And to remedy this situation we need open borders and mass immigration. Diversity (also known as reduction of white people) is a good thing, its our greatest strength, through diversity we created the constitution, built airplanes, and traveled to the moon. Join me Bostonguy and lets propel us into the future by ridding ourselves of this cancer which is white supremacy.
                      Red - There you go, Jim. No race should have a supremacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X