Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 86 47.51%
Hillary 39 21.55%
Other/not voting 56 30.94%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2018, 02:20 PM #17341
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 445 Post(s)
BlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,965,655.81
Total Points: 3,991,205.53
-†It's Big Pun! The one and onlyson of Tony... Montana You ain't promised manana in the rotten manzana. C'mon pana... :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
An opinion is always, and I can agree with you on this.

But I can also see that the Mainstream Media bias is 90% pro-Left, or should I say anti-Trump. It is far from a fair battlefield. Why is there silence on Hillary leaking tens of thousands of top secret High level Government emails? With Obama knowing. Where is the outcry of the DNC financing the fake Trump-Russia dossier? What about Comey leaking information? Or McCabe being dirty? Those things are a whole lot more serious than Hannity talking with Cohen for advice, but those things are not on the first page, are they?
Hilary Clinton is irrelevant in 2018 save for her being used as a scapegoat to deflect from Trump's Troubles.

you know someone is guilty when they are accused of wrong doing, and their defense is "but, im not the only one doing wrong!"

folks are so embarrassed that they voted for a swindler who sold them a dream, that they will go down with the sinking ship.

to quote Slim Charles from the iconic HBO drama "The Wire"...republicans be like

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BlakBread904 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:22 PM #17342
The ugly American

Quoted: 6655 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,111,111,724,331.50
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakBread904 View Post
folks are so embarrassed that they voted for a swindler who sold them a dream, that they will go down with the sinking ship.
Unemployment is down, job creation is up, GDP growth is up, the stock market up, and workers' wages are up since Trump took office.

I don't see a sinking ship here......
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:31 PM #17343
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 445 Post(s)
BlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,965,655.81
Total Points: 3,991,205.53
-†It's Big Pun! The one and onlyson of Tony... Montana You ain't promised manana in the rotten manzana. C'mon pana... :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Unemployment is down, job creation is up, GDP growth is up, the stock market up, and workers' wages are up since Trump took office.

I don't see a sinking ship here......
missing the forest for the trees, eh?

I guess the economy is the only important thing about this country huh? what happened to the wall, and draining the swamp? Most Trump voters didn't have the economy as a central concern.

the ones who voted for him on an economic basis are the ones who probably look the silliest, especially for thinking a spoiled trust fund baby actually cares about their plight.

explain the cognitive dissonance that occurs when poor whites who depend on federal assistance, still cheer Trump and the GOP even though they are ones pushing to cut those poor folks' benefits? it's easier to say "yea but that's still my guy" then be honest w/ self and others and say "I ****ed up, I was wrong"
BlakBread904 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:37 PM #17344
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10581 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,276,880,986,387,947,978,752.00
Total Points: 3,276,880,986,387,954,794,496.00
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo 
With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Hilary Clinton is irrelevant in 2018 save for her being used as a scapegoat to deflect from Trump's Troubles.

you know someone is guilty when they are accused of wrong doing, and their defense is "but, im not the only one doing wrong!"

to quote Slim Charles from the iconic HBO drama "The Wire"...republicans be like

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Slim Charles and Avon.

That's after Stringer was killed, right?
siablo14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:38 PM #17345
The ugly American

Quoted: 6655 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,111,111,724,331.50
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Not at all.

Quote:
I guess the economy is the only important thing about this country huh? what happened to the wall, and draining the swamp? Most Trump voters didn't have the economy as a central concern.
No one said that. Watch those strawmen.

He's draining the swamp. He's fired many swamp creatures like Comey, Yates, and McCabe.

The wall is moving along too. Recently there were stories about prototypes bring shown.

The economy was this Trump voters concern, and I would bet many others.

Got any sources on that claim?

Quote:
the ones who voted for him on an economic basis are the ones who probably look the silliest, especially for thinking a spoiled trust fund baby actually cares about their plight.
I'm one, and I don't look silly at all.

I'm up a little over $2k in tax savings this year, and next year's filing will be even bigger with the standard deduction doubling.

The "trust fund baby" has been better for my finances than the community organizer was, thats for sure.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 03:43 PM #17346
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1223 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,111,111,170,560.00

Lol

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/04/19/michael-cohen-drops-buzzfeed-fusion-lawsuit-537327?__twitter_impression=true
Tomjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:51 PM #17347
Interim Champion

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
GrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,025,437.50

Hannity is a clown. So glad that chump with his blatant conflict of interest is being destroyed left and right, even by his fox news collegues.

In othee news big Rudy is joining Trump's legal team. Rudy is a bit of a scumbag with his profiteering but is skilled in the legal field and I personally believe he strengthens Trump's legal team substantially. He brings a fair bit of clout with him and knows how to play the game well. Rudy is a staunch Trump ally and any future falling out between the two would be nasty. Imo Rudy is a solid choice and some democrats will be dismayed that he is now part of Trump's legal defence force.

This **** is like an ongoing soap opera.
GrandmasterWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:03 AM #17348
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 56,061,103.40
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. 

The Forbes 400 list con he did in the 80s sums up conman Trump. On tape impersonating and lying. He then fleeced banks claiming he owned papa's assets (consolidated assets via Forbes 400 con) and borrowed against them but never held title until the dude died in 99. When he went down owing $3.5bn the first time the banks couldn't touch any of it. Trump conned his tards just like he did the banks, so embarrassing this crook is president.
Money Shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:13 AM #17349
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1573 Post(s)
Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040,554,698,785.49
Total Points: 1,040,554,835,521.21
This user is a racist. - Paddy Mashdown 

By the end of the investigation, Donald Trump is going to get stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey.
Julia Slobberts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:44 AM #17350
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8166 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,775,859,389,404,853,305,344.00
Total Points: 50,815,899,684,204,753,977,344.00
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:

explain the cognitive dissonance that occurs when poor whites who depend on federal assistance, still cheer Trump and the GOP even though they are ones pushing to cut those poor folks' benefits? it's easier to say "yea but that's still my guy" then be honest w/ self and others and say "I ****ed up, I was wrong"

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You sound like a ****ing idiot.

All economic indicators pretty much show that you are a complete moron and the economy is on the strongest shape it has been in awhile.
Sugar Adam Ali is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $916, "bring, "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, 000, 100%, 2016, 2020, ????, academics, adds, admits, advance, african, american, americans, angry, anti, appearing, article, asked, attack, attacked, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cash-documentary, celebration, changed, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, college, comey:, coming, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, cousin, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, debate..., debates, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, fascist neo liberals, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, foundation, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, giving, glenn, got's, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, justice), kaine???, kickass, leaking, liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, media foolishness, meeting, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, neo liberal simps, nigel, night's, north korea, not?, obama, obamacare, official, official:, outcome, pandering, panders, party, paul, people, person, personally, plan, point, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, program, promised?, proof, proverty!", provide, public., punk, questions, racism?, racist, rallies, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, restaged, return, reveals, rocketman, runs, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, silenced, sjw, sooooo, spent, star, state, stein, stupid, super, support, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thread, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump's, trump., trump..., trump?, trumps, u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., white, white)that, wikileaks, wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, ya'll, year, you're, young

User Tag List