Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko Trainer: Can't Blame GGG; Sergiy is the Real Deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    QUESTion to all you ggg fans... is ggg ducking sd? Did canelo duck ggg when he vacated his title? It’s either yes to both questions or no to both questions. Go ahead, let me here your thoughts...
    did ggg vacate his title to fight vanes? that would be what canelo did when he fought liam smith. these arent similar comparisons at all. i think you rushed into this post thinking yo had a gotcha but it didn't pan out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
      He definitely said Sergio never turned down the fight. But he definitely didn't want to take the fight with GGG to prove who was best at 160 either. Lou has said that over and over again. Even when he came back from his injury, he was verbal about never fighting GGG which he himself called the next great middleweight and the successor to Sergio.
      Explain this to me. How can you duck somebody if you never turned down a fight with them? As Loeffler said, the timing has never worked out where they were both available at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        but he isn't all that. his resume is extremely thin. this is just ridiculous nitpicking. ward fought guys like paul smith for 4-5 years and they still loved him and said he was p4p #1. these same very people so you can see their bias. they don't even give ggg 3 weeks and he's a ducker for not fighting a guy ranked fifth. ward turne down #1 bute on an open schedule and its ok because bute eventually lost.

yes ggg should fight him but if he doesn't oh no he didn't fight an unproven guy right away. if he goes years without fighting anyone good then its time to panic but we already know hes lining up fihts with saunders/canelo so this is silly.

I agree with shadow, you Golovkin fans are ****house

Ward has proven on MULTIPLE occasions that he will fight anyone

Golovkin's resume and opponent selection has been criticized for YEARS..... and he has been accused of ducking multiple fighters

trust you to get them mixed up lol

Comment

With DiBella's top fighter Sergio Martinez still the legitimate champion of the division, the question now, of course, is if or when we might see Martinez-Golovkin. Don't hold your breath, as DiBella says plainly that Golovkin is too dangerous for Martinez.

you are trying to create something out of nothing. loeffler was just being political. they refused to even negotiate a fight so of course there was nothing to turn down. don't try to revise history
          Here I am with video evidence and there you are making up stuff.

Comment

yes without a doubt but why do you expect golovkin to rearrange his entire career cause canelo was the one that fu-cked up? ward foght guys like rodriguez, paul smith, and tried to fight even worse guys than that for 4-5 years. its just a difference in expectations i suppose. hey eventually ward fought someone good in kovalev and even though it was a farce it happened. im sure ggg will eventally fight someone good and im sure it will happen in less than 4-5 years given his track record.
            his entire career? Lmao his entire career he been fighting bums to get dumb fans to follow him. His entire career consists of Jacobs and canelo. Matter fact, his entire careers earnings are thanks to canelo. Lmao. You dumber than I thought. His entire career he said he not a business man and can ko anyone from 154-168. You believed his entire career and now you are making up bs excuses as to why he shouldn’t fight sd! Last time I checked sd fights between 154-168 and mr no businessman should fight for legacy and not money right?

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              What's your point you clearly hate GGG and from the comments you have made are clearly trying to convince anyone on here that he is trash and should be stripped of his belt. All because Canelo was caught p***ing hot and f***ed up the whole event. Do you realise how ridiculous that is?! GGG was about to make $10 million and now you want him to fight on ESPN for $500k and be happy about it. You don't have to teach anyone s*** about boxing just maybe respect the opinion of others and that people respect GGG because be can flat out fight and got royally f***ed over by Canelo.

1) Derev was sidelined for the Canelo fight
              2) the Canelo fight got canceled
              3) Golovkin still wants to avoid Derev

pretty simple really

this is EXACTLY what they did to Canelo, there is no difference whatsoever..... so of course Golovkin should be stripped

the HUGE grand-canyon sized sense-of-entitlement for Golovkin..... is amusing

Comment

• Originally posted by UliTheDestroyer View Post
                He can fight but he’s beatable. The blueprint has already been set. https://youtu.be/QHItU1edMY8
                Thanks to you, I am watching Castano beat the brakes off Cedric Vitu right now! Castano is a BULLY! I don't know if he could do that to Hurd? Hurd is a BIG man! Now I really hate this Charlo vs. Trout fight! Castano vs. Lara, winner fights Hurd for the WBA title! Let's Go!

Comment

did ggg vacate his title to fight vanes? that would be what canelo did when he fought liam smith. these arent similar comparisons at all. i think you rushed into this post thinking yo had a gotcha but it didn't pan out.
                  So It’s cool if ggg fights vanes and gets stripped?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    I agree with shadow, you Golovkin fans are ****house

Ward has proven on MULTIPLE occasions that he will fight anyone

Golovkin's resume and opponent selection has been criticized for YEARS..... and he has been accused of ducking multiple fighters

trust you to get them mixed up lol
                    no he hasn't. he blatantly ducked bute who was #1. let me guess that wasn't a duck but ggg not fighting dereychenko in 3 weeks is lmao. remember what i said about credibility? just imagine if ggg said hey dereychenko go fight canelo first and if you win then i'll fight you. you would go crazy...well you arent going to like this but thats what ward did! remember those low standards i mentioned earlier? this is proof you have them for some and then you have insanely high hater standards for others. fight this guy in 3 weeks for short money or you are a duck!!! ward turns down career high payday to duck #1 guy HE NEVER DUCKD ANYONE!
                    Last edited by daggum; 04-17-2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Here I am with video evidence and there you are making up stuff.
                      you simply don't understand what you are posting i'm afraid. he didn't turn a fight down cause he refused to negotiate. i already posted quotes showing this but you ignored this so you could spin some evidence that you thikn disproves years of ducking, hundreds of articles, and many interviews to the contrary.

Comment

Working...
                      X