Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University will hold "No Whites Allowed" party, called progressive by supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    bruh, wtf ?!?!?!?
    Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    What's good **** lips?
    These two are "neighbours."

Elroy, still running that gimmick but IP check confirmed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I do take it into consideration. Especially since I feel I was one of those people who had to work twice as hard, and it wasn’t based on skin color. Maybe that’s something you should take into consideration.
      I have no problem taking that into consideration, based on whatever it was that made you have to work twice as hard. I didn't say the experience was unique to black people.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        What I'm saying is that the players in the league went to college to primarily play basketball, meanwhile the front office people went to Harvard and Yale and graduated atop of their classes in order to get those front office positions. If you want more black people involved with the front office then there are certain channels they'll have to go through first to learn the business, and unfortunately dribbling the ball isn't one of them. Maybe with few exceptions like Magic Johnson or Michael Jordan because of how much money they've made off their brand, but those type of players are far and few in between.
        Don't peddle that rubbish. The business world is more about connections than your resume will the field is level.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          While I'm in this thread, I don't mind reminding you of how butthurt you are about our former conversation, which is why you're being obsessive Hope it eats you alive
          Every time I unzip you come running.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Dudeeeee....do you think you have to go to Harvard and Yale to understand how to build a basketball team? You are way off base here.

Go look at the list of NBA executives of the year. You'd be hard pressed to find any one that graduated from Harvard or Yale. I'm not sure you understand how basketball works.
            I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about team owners, that's why I mentioned Jordan.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Tell us how, man.
              How about you tell me how bad you had it. And what time is it where you’re at, why aren’t you in bed yet?

Comment

Don't peddle that rubbish. The business world is more about connections than your resume will the field is level.
                Perhaps on a middle level, but when billions of dollars are involved competence and education is highly valued.

Comment

These two are "neighbours."

Elroy, still running that gimmick but IP check confirmed it.
                  No it didn't. Only thing that can confirmed about my ip is that I use a vpn.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    How about you tell me how bad you had it. And what time is it where you’re at, why aren’t you in bed yet?
                    Same time as where you at. I am about to go to sleep. Gotta go to an old schoolmate funeral in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Perhaps on a middle level, but when billions of dollars are involved competence and education is highly valued.
                      Nah. Still the connections you have made because they make your business and the goals you want to achieve easier because they know the channels and people to speak to to get it done easily and smoothly.

You said all those front office white people are higher achievers. Share some links!

Comment

Working...
                      X