No announcement yet.

Why is Joshua avoiding Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Joshua avoiding Wilder?

It makes no sense at all, both have mandatories a week apart. Why not negotiate a fight right after?? why all this stalling?

Hearn. I don't think Joshua takes any charge of his career direction. He seems to just be content to do as he's told.

Comment

Joshua has too much weakness's, not saying Wilder doesn't cause his defense is just horrible, but Joshua isn't as long as Wilder and Wilder has the ability to pull another Stiverne performence where he uses his long jab and overhand rights, Joshua clearly has the ability to KO Wilder but I have to slightly give the edge to Wilder, and Joshua can fight Haye and make 3X the money he'd make against Wilder with half the risk

Comment

Idk that you can say he's avoiding Wilder when he gots a mandatory and may have a mandatory vs Ortiz still after Pulev. Plus Wilder still gots his mandatory to fulfill. The ABC groups are making this fight harder to make then one can say either fight is.

Jumping the gun on saying anyone is doing anything here.

Comment

Anthony Joshua is pleasing his sissy fans and his promoter by denying the American Deontay ' Bronze-Bomber' Wilder supremacy and lineage in the HW division -- that in itself is a win for these cowards and Anti-American haters.

Comment

I would actually agree with AJ not fighting Wilder if he actually tried building a name here in the U.S. by fighting. Wilder is the only American Heavyweight that would be a potential PPV opponent in the U.S., so if he cashes out against him now there will be not much compared to exposing AJ to the American fanbase first, and setting up the fight.

But he's not doing that, so I dunno what Hearn is up to.

Comment

Joshua is juicing like a bottled oj he don't want to get caught by signing

Comment

Why is Wilder avoiding Top opponents since he became a champion in 2015?

Comment

Ducking or management. Each guy knows who the other top dog is in the division. If the fight is not made, its either management trying to maximize $$$, or one of the guys is afraid and ducking.

Comment

Wilder is the most feared heavyweight out there. AJ can't take that kind of power.

Comment

Working...
                    X