Man gets 8 months in prison for flipping off traffic cam in Great Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Comment

Good thing they got that dangerous senior citizen off the streets. That menace to society was going ten miles an hour over the speed limit while "asylum seekers" are tossing acid in people's faces.

Comment

He got arrested for using a laser jammer on a speed camera not for sticking his finger up you berk.

What is it with you and these crappy rage bait threads?
        Because using a laser jammer deserves 8 months in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Because using a laser jammer deserves 8 months in jail
          Ok but why did OP say he was arrested for flipping off if using a jammer on a speed camera so you can break the law speeding is so petty?

Comment

Wut the f#ck is going on in the UK?!?!?!?!?!

Idk if this is legit news or some onion type sh^t or if there is more to the story....but lotsa UK sh^t like this lately.

Randomly if the US or any country I was residing in sent me to prison for 8mos for flipping off a robocam upon serving my 8mos I'd move to another country 100% cuz thats mfing nuts.

Comment

Ok but why did OP say he was arrested for flipping off if using a jammer on a speed camera so you can break the law speeding is so petty?
              Because that was the headline in the title of the article I posted. Furthermore even your cops said this in their tweet post:

Top tip: If you want to stay out of trouble, don't do what this driver did and swear at our mobile safety cameras while driving past in a car fitted with a laser jammer.
              Unless your definition of the word swear is different than my definition. Hey, it's not my fault that your country is now some totalitarian shithole.

What's funny is that the cops in your country vigilantly went after some old guy while ignoring and letting Pakistani Muslims rape and groom young girls for decades. Good job in Bongistan.
              Last edited by Theodore; 04-25-2018, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Hahah wut??

I remember at carowinds we would flick the camera off on rollercoaster and they'd cover our picture up with a note saying "do it again and you'll be kicked out"!

Jesus 8 months?

Comment

I can’t speak for OP

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

On Monday, the official Twitter account belonging to the North Yorkshire Police in the U.K. tweeted out the prison sentence of a man who flipped off a traffic camera and the video surveillance of him committing the act.

North Yorkshire Police tweeted: "Top tip: If you want to stay out of trouble, don't do what this driver did and swear at our mobile safety cameras while driving past in a car fitted with a laser jammer. Today he's beginning 8 months in jail for perverting the course of justice."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29796...-ryan-saavedra
                    Where is that wanker Robbie Barret, havent seen him in the lounge for a while, he was bragging about UK's freedom of speech laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Wut the f#ck is going on in the UK?!?!?!?!?!

Idk if this is legit news or some onion type sh^t or if there is more to the story....but lotsa UK sh^t like this lately.

Randomly if the US or any country I was residing in sent me to prison for 8mos for flipping off a robocam upon serving my 8mos I'd move to another country 100% cuz thats mfing nuts.
                      Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                      Hahah wut??

I remember at carowinds we would flick the camera off on rollercoaster and they'd cover our picture up with a note saying "do it again and you'll be kicked out"!

Jesus 8 months?
                      Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Where is that wanker Robbie Barret, havent seen him in the lounge for a while, he was bragging about UK's freedom of speech laws.
                      OP has fooled you all. It wasn't for flipping off, it was for using a laser jammer. The swearing was just dumb because it drew attention to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X