Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Dillian Whyte - WBC Final Eliminator Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Ortiz was never the WBC mandatory, so not sure what you mean about him being mandatory "again."

#2 Povetkin turned down the fight as he's already the WBA & WBO mandatory and he's not interested in fighting another eliminator.

#3 Breazeale turned down the fight as he's getting a title shot this summer if Joshua vs. Wilder isn't made.
    I was under the impression that Ortiz was mandatory in November before he failed his drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      ortiz really killed allen oh no wait he totally didnt
      Haha I can't wait for white to walk through him and hopefully people will start to understand what a conman wilder is. The biggest win of his life against a man who needed PED's to fight the white rhino Dave Allen.

Comment

Now let’s see how much Dillian Whyte and Hearn really want the WBC title fight, I guarantee they duck this matchup and go the IBF route.

Comment

Originally posted by mabulkhair View Post
          How's he in deep? He just finished brutally knocking out Ortiz. Whyte would also be a way easier fight for Wilder than his last fight with Ortiz.
          Whyte is younger than Wilder, anybody who says this is easy fight for Wilder obvious never seen him fighting. This is very competitive matchup between Whyte and Wilder if he can get past Ortiz and he surely can.

Comment

I welcome any fight with Ortiz versus an opponent with a pulse. Bring it.

Comment

Not a horrible fight. It’s all lining up now... Wilder vs Joshua main event, undercard as follows; Whyte vs Ortiz and then Pulev vs PEDvetkin. Sounds aiet to me doe! Lol.
              On a real note, I won’t mind seeing Whyte vs Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Ortiz by KO, but jesus that would make him mandatory again? And Ortiz is #4, is #3 Breazelle fighting? #2 Povetkin? I know there are rumors, but nothing finalized.
                WBC are now saying Breazeale is Wilders mandatory, Whyte/Ortiz is to make a 2nd mandatory

Comment

I don't see Whyte accepting this final eliminator. I see Whyte taking the IBF route. My guess, the final eliminator will end up being Ortiz/Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    WELL... if wilder fights breazeale in his next fight then doms out the running... then the next is povetkin, he'll be out if that fight happens because he'll be fighting AJ.

Then its Pulev, he wont do it as he'll be fighting Whyte which means the next contender is

TONY BELLEW!!!! but he wont be fighting either after his bout with Haye and he wants none of ortiz or wilder as hes stated.

Cant be dahaupas as he'll lose to jarrell miller at the weekend, which LEAVES

PRINCE CHARLES MARTIN!!!!!!!!
                    OMG you got it all figured out!

Comment

Ooooooohhhhhhh Man!!!!!!! I bet Dillian Whyte ****tin bricks right now!!! Lol haha Please let this fight get made I will be front and center!!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X