Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Let You Play With Our Balls To Overpay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WbaYoungboy View Post
    What are you talking about you've jumped In halfway through without knowing everything I wrote previously... Next time don't interrupt and be left with egg on your face Jesus Christ
    I don't have a problem with reading sequentially. I read all of your comments (which were **** by the way) and summed up your supposed "point" by saying

"You said that Joshua is afraid of Wilder just on the basis of the fact that the fight isn't happening?"

I did that purely to show that I had engaged with your argument; you don't have any other plausible reason for suggesting that AJ is ducking Wilder... if I'm wrong about that then come back to me with something coherent and I'll **** you intellectually. So don't say that I haven't read what you've posted.

You wrote:
    "when its come to a big strong in his prime fellow heavy weight champ all of a sudden there's a thousand an one reasons why its not happening???"

But there aren't a thousand and one reasons why it's not happening are there? Name me a reason that the Joshua side have come up with as to why the fight isn't happening. You've said there are a thousand and one... name me ONE. There's only one reason at present, and that's that Wilder's team have not done anything to push the fight forward, or even suggest that they are actually interested in the fight.

You say that Joshua is so scared of Wilder "you see genuine fear an fright in his eyes I don't care what anybody tells me.."
    First of all, the fact that you say 'I don't care what anybody tells me' shows that you aren't prepared to listen to reason, which is obvious from your badly-reasoned posts. But more to the point; if Joshua is so scared why would he make an offer?... even a bad offer?

Even if it's a lowball offer JOSHUA IS NOW CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO FIGHT WILDER IF WILDER ACCEPTS THE FIGHT. If Joshua were to back out of the fight Wilder could sue Joshua for breach of contract which would entitle him to $12.5m plus any additional loss of earnings that Wilder suffers (which would be substantial). Do you think Joshua would be willing to put up with this public humiliation? No.****ing.way. he would lose all credibility. He would be backed into a corner completely and he would lose without even stepping into the ring. All it would take would be for Wilder to accept the offer. If Joshua was terrified, he wouldn't put himself in that position - he just wouldn't make an offer and come up with some excuse.

But supposing you're adamant that no man in his right mind would accept $12.5m...
    It's a first-up offer. It's a starting point for negotiations, it's not going to be generous. If Wilder has a problem with being on the receiving end of a low opening offer then his team should have made an opening offer themselves when they had the chance. They didn't do this so they shouldn't complain about the consequences of their own actions.

I see you're new to this site... I'd advise you to quit now, we don't need another dumb*ss here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Why not call on the guy with 4 promoters to present an offer and be the A side.
      Are you guys these dull?
      So you're a boxing promoter now. We don't care about the politics we all want to see this fight. Dull my fucin asss!

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post

So you're a boxing promoter now. We don't care about the politics we all want to see this fight. Dull my fucin asss!
        So go make the fight you ass hole. Who care about you in the politics of making a fight.

Comment

So go make the fight you ass hole. Who care about you in the politics of making a fight.
          That's what I thought I speak the truth and you come out with nonsense. Aj fan boys biggest groupies in boxing. Only you guys give fuc about the politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            That's what I thought I speak the truth and you come out with nonsense. Aj fan boys biggest groupies in boxing. Only you guys give fuc about the politics.
            If your ass hole champ cannot be satisfied with X6 offer of his pay day and sign the contract. Am sorry there is nothing i can do about that.
            Let him go fight some wanabis for 2mil and you continue licking his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              If the fight is worth more for both fighters, then you'll have no problem breaking it down to me HOW they make that money?

Show me your business brains?
              Stop ducking & dodging until you get in the ring & fight in Vegas & on PPV.

Comment

Sounds like you lack brain to comprehend
                "Eddie Hearn, who promotes IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs), has no intention of paying more than $12.5 million to WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs)."

Sounds like you lack common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Stop ducking & dodging until you get in the ring & fight in Vegas & on PPV.
                  So you can't break it down then??

Just as I thought.

You're an idiot chatting rubbish. Trying to convince us you know what you're talking about.

You know nothing you fool.

Comment

• Well if they plan on making money in the u.s it sure as hell wont be aj bringing in the viewers his last showtime fight didnt even crack 500,000 viewers where wilder has the two highest rated fights in showtime in the last 5 years where he set the mark at over 1.2 million viewers in his first title fight and just broke that with his last fight , so if any u.s boxing fans buy it it will be for wilder and not aj . Aj is a huge star in the u.k but nobody gives a **** aboht him here and wilder has a big enough fan base to at least warrant 15 million if they are doing a flat fee . The u.s market over here will bring in more then 15mil so i think this whole things a joke and they should do a 65-35 split for this fight and whoever wins the 1st fight gets the bigger purse in the 2nd fight

I have honestly like the winner gets the bigger purse and loser gets smallest and a draw they split it , it would make guys fight harder to get the win/bigger purse

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      "Eddie Hearn, who promotes IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs), has no intention of paying more than $12.5 million to WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs)."

Sounds like you lack common sense.
                      You called a X6 offer lack of common sense?
                      You paper champ just offered barely X2, I think that makes much sense to you.
                      You better go buy some brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X