Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is nobody talking about how Khabib caught Artem when he was alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having your friends back would be taking the fight against khabib and punishing him! that's having your friends back! what conor did is actually gonna hurt arthem even more.

conor did what he did to avoid a fight with khabib. so throwing a dolly thru the window and hitting someone else in that bus is having your friends back? lol.

conor played all yall and yall stupid enough to believe it. if conor really wanted to prove a point, a fight with khabib aint hard to make. dana does what conor says.

Comment

By that logic OP, Conor did the same but worse.

1. Khabib only had 2 or 3 people with him. Conor would have known this and could see where he was on the bus as he was shouting to Conor through the broken window.

Yet Conor had 20+ people, picking on essentially, 1-3 !?

2. He didn't even go face to face, like at least Khabib did.

3. Khabib threw no cheap shots of objects from afar.

4. Conor knew 20+ other professional peers of his unrelated to all this, were on the bus and would fall victim to his group attack. That is extremely poor treatment of his peers.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Will Conor fight him doe? Or tell him a place to meet up?
        We shall see, my good man, we shall see!!

IMO it's beyond a "gloves and sanctioned rules" fight - this needs to be settled on the streets. that's for mutual respect type shyte.

but, at the same time, the fight is gonna be so hype now, it's almost impossible this fight doesn't happen under the UFC banner.

I think Khabib will price himself out, and try to ask for a ridiculous guarantee/PPV percentage.

We'll see, doe.. If Khabib will accept his 1-2 million guarantee, and 10-20% of the ppv points, then it's definitely a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          By that logic OP, Conor did the same but worse.

1. Khabib only had 2 or 3 people with him. Conor would have known this and could see where he was on the bus as he was shouting to Conor through the broken window.

Yet Conor had 20+ people, picking on essentially, 1-3 !?

2. He didn't even go face to face, like at least Khabib did.

3. Khabib threw no cheap shots of objects from afar.

4. Conor knew 20+ other professional peers of his unrelated to all this, were on the bus and would fall victim to his group attack. That is extremely poor treatment of his peers.
          Conor was just trying to finish what Khabib started. Sure he ran up on him with his crew when Khabib was solo, but he deserved a taste of his own medicine.

He went about it the wrong way, but ultimately bytched Khabib down.

"hold me back, security, hold me back"11 *one skinny ass arm in your way*

LOL Khabib SHOOK.. Just a shook one..

Comment

If Conors $ doesnt effect his fight game, I actually favor him to beat Khabib. With that said, Conor from the beginning has tried so hard to be like the Diaz brothers, now he has taken it to a full out WWE extreme. He just looks so phony, when the Diaz bros do it, thats some real stuff but Conor and his crew are on some Degeneration X type of thuggery.

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              If Conors $ doesnt effect his fight game, I actually favor him to beat Khabib. With that said, Conor from the beginning has tried so hard to be like the Diaz brothers, now he has taken it to a full out WWE extreme. He just looks so phony, when the Diaz bros do it, thats some real stuff but Conor and his crew are on some Degeneration X type of thuggery.

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
              exactly, i cant believe people actually think conor is a tough guy, khabib is the real deal. The loudest guy in the room etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                Conor was just trying to finish what Khabib started. Sure he ran up on him with his crew when Khabib was solo, but he deserved a taste of his own medicine.

Khabib confronted someone in person. Conor gathered 20 people, chucked objects at a vehicle where just a few by comparison were. You're ******ed.

Here's what Khabib posted for Conor. And a video saying tell me where to meet you.

Why didn't Conor confront in person or respond?

Da_HTGn_EVAAAPSFn

And I was a Conor fan. Never followed Khabib much
                It's just calling the events as they appear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                  Khabib confronted someone in person. Conor gathered 20 people, chucked objects at a vehicle where just a few by comparison were. You're ******ed.

Here's what Khabib posted for Conor. And a video saying tell me where to meet you.

Why didn't Conor confront in person or respond?

Da_HTGn_EVAAAPSFn

And I was a Conor fan. Never followed Khabib much
                  It's just calling the events as they appear.
                  God damn right!

Comment

Khabib would have ****ed up all 30 bums including Conor. Conor was lucky the bus door wouldn't open

Floyd puff shattered hands stopped the mofo FFS and at 154
                    Last edited by PensionKiller; 04-10-2018, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post

No *****, Conor faked that shiut.

If Conor wanted to fight, calmly walk to the bus, and ask Khabib out.

By running and throwing ****, do you think security or the bus driver will even open the door?

Comment

Working...
                      X