No announcement yet.

Which group of fans are dumber?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which group of fans are dumber?

Those blaming GGG for Canelo pulling out of the fight and saying GGG really didnt want to fight Canelo

Or

Those saying Jacobs & Jemall Charlo really don't want to fight GGG because they won't pull out of their previously scheduled fights to fight GGG on May 5th?

I've read a lot of dumb **** on here but these two have hit rock bottom & started digging
    Those blaming GGG for Canelo pulling out of the fight
    58.82%
    Those saying Jacobs/Charlo don't want to fight GGG
    5.88%
    Equally dumb
    35.29%

Read stuff from WesternChamp, its actually more ******ed than anything you see from the posters above.

Yesterday there was a thread where some race bait alt-Tyrone DeShawn- was mad at Charlo for not calling out GGG and instead minding his business and concentrating on his fight on April 21st.

I actually thought that was a WesternChamp alt it was so ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Read stuff from WesternChamp, its actually more ******ed than anything you see from the posters above.

Yesterday there was a thread where some race bait alt-Tyrone DeShawn- was mad at Charlo for not calling out GGG and instead minding his business and concentrating on his fight on April 21st.

but im a floyd hater and a pac lover. why would i be making threads talkin bout charlo????? this foo so mad

Comment

comparing what i said regarding canelo vs ggg to what floyd says LOL. im not the one saying i wana cleaner sport and then give canelo a pass for testing duuurty. LOL!!!

Comment

Equal, though the Canelo backers have been more vocal about their cause.

Comment

Lmfao, this guy is so salty that he is holding personal beefs on a forum what a fxcking loser.
            Did you also cry to mods as well you big cry baby, Big Dunn you do loads of dumb shiet, but I don't go crying about you to other users because you're not worth the time.

I asked Charlo to put his name out there, but you're mad at me for saying he should do that and then you went off the rails and said I would say stuff that I wouldn't.
            Last edited by M Bison; 04-04-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I says it's the people that claim Charlo/Saunders/Jacobs are ducking.

Who the hell would fight Golovkin on short notice???

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
                Lmfao, this guy is so salty that he is holding personal beefs on a forum what a fxcking loser.
                Did you also cry to mods as well you big cry baby, Big Dunn you do loads of dumb shiet, but I don't go crying about you to other users because you're not worth the time.

I asked Charlo to put his name out there, but you're mad at me for saying he should do that and then you went off the rails and said I would say stuff that I wouldn't.
                I answered the TS question. Did I lie or misrepresent your position?

Why would I go to the mods? I responded to your post and said "ok, carry on". Then left the thread.

Your point was ******ed for a number of reasons, all which I listed. Worse, had Charlo called him out like before, you would've called it a fake call out. you just wanted to go in on Charlo. cool, go ahead.

It seems you called charlo out for the same reason you changed your name to TyroneDeshawn. Just make sense next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Those blaming GGG for Canelo pulling out of the fight and saying GGG really didnt want to fight Canelo

Or

Those saying Jacobs & Jemall Charlo really don't want to fight GGG because they won't pull out of their previously scheduled fights to fight GGG on May 5th?

I've read a lot of dumb **** on here but these two have hit rock bottom & started digging
                  Don't be so mean with Redd Foxx.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Don't be so mean with Redd Foxx.
                    both sides both sides. good people on both sides

Comment

Working...
                    X