Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'll Let Everyone Know at 147 - I'm Here at The Top!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see Garcia vs Spence or Porter..

Comment

I've lost a little respect for Thurman........ whatever. We will see the honest outcome once these two finally fight. I'm not gonna say who will win because it will be a great matchup. Though I know who I will be rooting for

Comment

Anyone who genuinely believes Thurman will beat Spence is lying to themselves. Spence is too big, too powerful, too relentless. Thurman had a difficult time dealing with Porters constant pressure, imagine what Errol Spence will do to this Pbc fraud.

Comment

Man that tennis elbow injury must of been mad serious

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
            Anyone who genuinely believes Thurman will beat Spence is lying to themselves. Spence is too big, too powerful, too relentless. Thurman had a difficult time dealing with Porters constant pressure, imagine what Errol Spence will do to this Pbc fraud.
            You might be right but I still need to see it in the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Why is boxing so wwe these days
              I can’t stand the whole “it’s a show business” mentality that is taking over the game slowly but surely. Emphasis on things other than that of the act of fighting is ridiculous.

Fighters that don’t want to fight - whatever next

Comment

Thurman was becoming one of my favourite fighters with the run he had, and the thing I like about him is he is smart, and has crazy ring IQ, can adapt.

He is smart enough to know that he will lose to Spence right now, and needs a couple tune-up fights to get his momentum and timing back.....so I'm willing to wait until he has those fights and fights Spence in 2019. As a Brook fan, you can't get in with Spence coming off a loss or lay-off, be cutting weight etc etc you need to be at 100% because he is a beast.

Lets call a spade a spade here. Thruman knows he loses now, but he might win after 2 fights.

Comment

It will be difficult for any fighter to beat Spence. Maybe a light middleweight like Charlo but Spence is a heck of a fighter. Thurman is enjoying his extended vacation and wants to have an easy opponent, which I suppose he's entitled to.

Comment

Thurman & Garcia are showing worrying signs already!

Comment

He should shut his mouth until he faces Spence because his chirping makes him look stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X