No announcement yet.

Massive Riots in France over slavery auctions in Libya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Massive Riots in France over slavery auctions in Libya

Gaddafi tried to warn the West. Nobody listened and the West killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Hillary and Barrack. Same thing would happen in Syria if they got rid of Bashar al-Assad. Governance aint one style fits all. But hey you live and you learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
        Dem Europeans that like to meddle in other countries affairs didn't see how it would come back to harm them.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          lol da **** you talking about

Gaddafi was Saddam lite.

if anything, these people enabled the craziest of Muslims by being so ridiculously oppressive and corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Hillary and Barrack. Same thing would happen in Syria if they got rid of Bashar al-Assad. Governance aint one style fits all. But hey you live and you learn.
            It was the Neocon's overstepping in Ukraine, which tipped Russia over the edge and onto a collision course with the Hillary presidential campaign, I suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              It was the Neocon's overstepping in Ukraine, which tipped Russia over the edge and onto a collision course with the Hillary presidential campaign, I suspect.
              And yet the Russians gave Hillary over $100 million, as well as being the sources for that nonsense dossier she planned to use against Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                And yet the Russians gave Hillary over $100 million, as well as being the sources for that nonsense dossier she planned to use against Trump.
                Putin has been pimping the Americans pretty hard for a while now.

Obama was certainly made Putin's bitch.

I certainly admit his ways and aims are a bit of a mystery to me.

I was certainly okay with not bombing or invading Syria when that came up.

But the way it played off, was like Obama was fumbling into a war and then Putin swooped on in to actually talk reason.

Here's a recent shot of Big Daddy Putin with his new American bitch-president.

Comment

Soros........

Comment

Obama was certainly made Putin's bitch.

I certainly admit his ways and aims are a bit of a mystery to me.

I was certainly okay with not bombing or invading Syria when that came up.

But the way it played off, was like Obama was fumbling into a war and then Putin swooped on in to actually talk reason.
                    That all makes sense.

Here's a recent shot of Big Daddy Putin with his new American bitch-president.

This does not.

Why would you say that? And please give proof, not conjecture and allegations.

And before you answer, remember that Trump bombed that Russian airfield in Syria. That's hardly the actions of someone whose Putin's "b!tch".

Comment

Working...
                    X