Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Martin losing his mind again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stepped on Glazkov's foot, got gifted an IBF, sold it to Joshua for millions , took his money and enjoying life. Will return to the ring in 3 years when he's broke.

Comment

that was f#cking strange

dude got gifted a shot at a vacant title [iirc, who cares if tzar bomba held a "legit" green / red belt anyway,] and homie blew out his knee. that's very fortunate! he should be happy with the money he made and content with boxing. he got out easy! only had to take one beating, made a lot of money, and he needs drugs to scramble his brains becuase he didn't take enouhg punches to get theem scrambled on ther own.

kid needs help to say the least. that video is pathetic. i hope he gets back in the gym and fights again. he's not an american network TV fighter, but it's HW and those guys make good money.

reading into it, i'm led to believe that martin got paid 6 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS. depending on the exchange rate that's upwards of 8 million us bucks.
      i'm in the wrong business.

Comment

The funniest part is the unsuspecting person sitting in the background like "**** mann let me be quiet so this ***** can leave the room."

Comment

If only his boxing skills matched his ranting skills.

Comment

I walk this earth like a drug addict!

Charles Martin

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              that was f#cking strange

dude got gifted a shot at a vacant title [iirc, who cares if tzar bomba held a "legit" green / red belt anyway,] and homie blew out his knee. that's very fortunate! he should be happy with the money he made and content with boxing. he got out easy! only had to take one beating, made a lot of money, and he needs drugs to scramble his brains becuase he didn't take enouhg punches to get theem scrambled on ther own.

kid needs help to say the least. that video is pathetic. i hope he gets back in the gym and fights again. he's not an american network TV fighter, but it's HW and those guys make good money.

reading into it, i'm led to believe that martin got paid 6 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS. depending on the exchange rate that's upwards of 8 million us bucks.
              i'm in the wrong business.
              did he really get 6 millions pounds? this guy is hands down the luckiest man in boxing history

Comment

He went from unknown to millionaire to laughing stock in the space of a few months. That's a hell of a trip for anyone to deal with.

Don't they say that 70% of people who win the lottery go broke in a few years anyway? Pretty clear that's where Martin is headed.

Comment

Working...
                X