Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford has 2 titles at 140, he should go for the other 2 titles and be undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would be a good addition to 147. If he wants to unify all the belts at 140 then why not but i think he has nothing left to prove there really. Same for GGG at 160 but at least there was a potential huge fight with Canelo which was worth staying for but aside from that, he should move up. Crawford doesn't really have much worth staying for at 140 apart from some belts which will probably be a formality if he gets those fights.

Comment

Let's hope Broner -Burns happens and Broner gets that belt while Crawford in the meantime picks up the IBF.... Then Broner-Crawford for all the titles... That would be a good fight..one sided but good to watch.

Comment

I don't see any of the other champs ducking Crawford so that shouldnt take long to unify.

Comment

I would love to see Crawford get the Pacquiao fight at 140, that's the best thing that can happen for him. It would bring him the Credit people are reluctant to give him. But then i would be okay with TC staying at 140 for another year and taking all belts, then moving up to 147. I think TC best weight class is 140 and that's why he want to be unified undisputed champion there. In any case, going 147, he can beat anyone there and become a champion, but that's, imo, his limit in weight. If he goes 155 or more he's simply going to be too muscular or too fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            And GGG moved up from 140 to 160 as a professional. So he moved up so what now?
            what the **** are you talking about??? he began his career as a middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Yup My bad. He started at 154 then 160.
              He has never fought under middleweight as a pro

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Let's hope Broner -Burns happens and Broner gets that belt while Crawford in the meantime picks up the IBF.... Then Broner-Crawford for all the titles... That would be a good fight..one sided but good to watch.
                I am 100 percent with you on that one..wish Broners dumbass never lost his title on the scales

Comment

I don't mind this if he doesn't get the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

unification should happen..get all them belts Crawford

Comment

Working...
                    X