Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else sick of Canelo Golovkin already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The buildu-p is pretty boring. Canelo is an above average junior middleweight, Golovkin is a middleweight with top-end potential but the courage of a coward.

If Golovkin sparks Canelo like Canelo did Khan what will it prove? The .gifs will be funny but that's pretty much it. Boxing has fallen off big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      Been sick of it. Both sides are riddled wih b!tchassness.
      Suprisred people still talking about it. It's dead. For whatever reasons, it's still dead. Major dead.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        I mean, they talk **** about each other every day. And every day there's articles about them "fighting."

Half of them are pointless and not worth reading. They are no closer to fighting then I am to fighting Floyd Mayweather.

Basically, worthless media. I only read maybe 1 out of 10. Most of them are worthless posturing, that hold no weight.

I'm just curious to see who else feels the same way, in my opinion this fight is dead, it's so cold it makes a morgue look like Las Vegas.

Thoughts?
        Dude....you're way closer...all you gotta do is beat Andre Berto....

Comment

No.

Canelos manager?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            The buildu-p is pretty boring. Canelo is an above average junior middleweight, Golovkin is a middleweight with top-end potential but the courage of a coward.

If Golovkin sparks Canelo like Canelo did Khan what will it prove? The .gifs will be funny but that's pretty much it. Boxing has fallen off big time.

What gets to me is the fans lol, especially GGG's. They trash talk Canelo as if he's so subpar yet are begging for the fight in order to get their fighter some credibility as a monster in the sport. It doesn't work that way lol. If Canelo is as bad as they claim and he's a hype job, what exactly would a win over him prove for Golovkin? Hmm... At this point I'm more like about the fight.

Comment

Agreed. Very boring talk from both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Agreed. Very boring talk from both sides.
                They need to somehow get them in the same room with mics I'm their face every couple months atleast because the entire situation has cooked off too much.

Comment

(raises hand)

truth be told, when it finally gets made, im on it. alvy for the win.

Comment

It's not surprising. Canelo is taking non stop abuse in social media for the mega duck. It's really getting to him so he lashes out a lot lately, but he's not very bright so usually comes out looking worse

Comment

Let's just say if you wound up dead tonight. I would order extra food at dinner. And watch Seinfeld after.
                      if i wound up dead tonight i will go watch a Kubrick movie with Kubrick himself

Comment

Working...
                      X