No announcement yet.

WBC drops Canelo from Rankings - Dontae rips into pro-Canelo media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.5 million to be paid to All-Star...

Alvarez's general fans don't follow these things in detail, and he will still make mad loot.

Comment

does he really needs the rankings? cuz every champion from 154 to 160 wants to fight him...

Comment

lol all star aint getting 8.5 million, its going to appeal.

The real winners are the attorneys, got to pay them for the next case. DLH ****ed over canelo on that one. Maybe canelo learned his lesson going in there like they were on the same team when all star was seeking money from both of them separately, it wasnt in DLH's interest to defend canelo but deflect blame from himself.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
          You use the name "Dontae" casually like we're all supposed to know who he is.
          Same. I follow boxing media and I have no idea who the **** that is.

Comment

The 8.5 million did not cost Oscar anything. It was put to Canelo only as they found no wrong doing on Oscar's part.
            It would help if you people posting up this BS would read or listen to the news before posting BS.
            Get ur facts straight. And for those saying Canelo is a coward, really!!, he fought Floyd before he should have, fought Austin Trout and Lara against advisement. He will fight GGG.
            Will it be in September, I don't think so but let's see what happens. And for those saying he gave up the belt because he was scared. Lol. They gave him 15 days to get a deal done when he had to go to court and just lost that 8.5 million. What's more important. GGG or a lawsuit that has been on hold sense 2011 and the judge said no more. What was he suppose to do? And yes I like Canelo but GGG just the same. Personally I think GGG beats him down. But that 2 is let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
              The 8.5 million did not cost Oscar anything. It was put to Canelo only as they found no wrong doing on Oscar's part.
              It would help if you people posting up this BS would read or listen to the news before posting BS.
              Get ur facts straight. And for those saying Canelo is a coward, really!!, he fought Floyd before he should have, fought Austin Trout and Lara against advisement. He will fight GGG.
              Will it be in September, I don't think so but let's see what happens. And for those saying he gave up the belt because he was scared. Lol. They gave him 15 days to get a deal done when he had to go to court and just lost that 8.5 million. What's more important. GGG or a lawsuit that has been on hold sense 2011 and the judge said no more. What was he suppose to do? And yes I like Canelo but GGG just the same. Personally I think GGG beats him down. But that 2 is let's see what happens.
              Mayweather,Lara and Trout all fighters who can't knock you out and shorten your career. GGG would put a beating so bad on Canelo that he won't be the same that's why golden boy and team Canelo don't want to make the fight. If you want to defend Canelo feel free but everybody knows this guy is nothing but a opportunist.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                lol all star aint getting 8.5 million, its going to appeal.

The real winners are the attorneys, got to pay them for the next case. DLH ****ed over canelo on that one. Maybe canelo learned his lesson going in there like they were on the same team when all star was seeking money from both of them separately, it wasnt in DLH's interest to defend canelo but deflect blame from himself.
                If it goes to an appeal, there is a real risk that Canelo will get slugged for more than $8.5 million unless his legal team comes up with something better than it has done to date.

Florida juries dont **** around

Comment

Working...
                X