No announcement yet.

Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

It's friday bitches, anybody drinking tonight?

Yes, sir.
    I'ma go to club tonight, gonna dance my ass off and than get drunk with some pretty ladies. At least thats the plan.

Comment

....Yeah, started pounding brews in the pool around five when I stopped working for the day. Hanging with the family, telling some ghost stories to the kids before they go to bed, and giving the wife a good rogering later. Not going out to the clubs like some of the young bucs in this joint, but oh well. It's still gonna be a fun night.

Comment

Sup peeb.

Chris Byrd looks like a raving **** in that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
          Sup peeb.

...lol lol and it's pissing off a few people too. Yeah, he gave some jump rope exhibition in Germany apparently. WTF??

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
            Sup peeb.

Cris looks like anything but a boxer in that pic. lol.

Comment

If I do, it's going to be bacardi and diet coke.

I'm packing on bodyfat. I went from 10.1% bodyfat at 6'1 185 to just over 12% in like a month.

I can't see the sixpack I once had, because now all I see are sixpacks of ****ing beer.

God I love drinking but it's next to impossible to stay in shape if you drink beer regularly.

Well, it is impossible. No matter how much I run, lift weights, excetera....that **** goes right to your midsection.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives

I'm packing on bodyfat. I went from 10.1% bodyfat at 6'1 185 to just over 12% in like a month.

I can't see the sixpack I once had, because now all I see are sixpacks of ****ing beer.

God I love drinking but it's next to impossible to stay in shape if you drink beer regularly.

Well, it is impossible. No matter how much I run, lift weights, excetera....that **** goes right to your midsection.
                True, beer will give you a gut guaranteed, I like tequila shots with lime and a glass of water on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives

....It's metabolism as well though bro. I drink beer like a frickin champ and I just don't get the huge gut or even excess fat. I may not have the ripped abs but for the amount of brew I drink it's a miracle of nature that I'm not a lard ass.

Comment

I plan on cracking back some brews while catching some baseball and boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X