No announcement yet.

Anyone keep a dream journal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    You get dreams that are more lucid than others. Some you go in and out of Lucidity. My lucid dream rapes have been cut short many a time because of this.
    Do you purposely try to have them or do they just come?

A few years ago I tried and in about 2 weeks I started having them and would do the spinning around thing to stay in them lol. Pretty awesome

Comment

HanzGruber Just If I've had a nap through the day. If I'm tired when I go to bed I don't have them. I got lots when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        Only beta keeps a ****ing journal.
        Beat me to it.

My first reaction to this thing. Cmon Beer. It's fine if ur a beta but don't let it completely envelop your character here on boxingscene (similar to how Alexkid is synonymous with being a pity loser and only a pity loser)

Comment

Not always.

I only keep a journal for my wet dreams.

I had a dream I was banging two hot black chicks at the same time. Then Tyson Fury walked into the bedroom. I thought he was gonna join me since I had two ladies to myself. He just high fived me and told me "Wilder ain't ****, mate!" Then he walked away backwards and gave me a thumbs up.

Most of my dreams make no damn sense.

Comment

I used to and it really helped me remember my dreams but what I really want is for someone to analyze them and tell me wtf they mean!

Comment

Originally posted by ChessBoxer8 View Post
              I used to and it really helped me remember my dreams but what I really want is for someone to analyze them and tell me wtf they mean!
              Analyze them, well you came to the right place my friend, the lounge is filled with qualified ANALyzers !

Comment

I had a dream my car was parked in a bustling residential neighborhood. Some young Mexican cats were standing next to my car. I walk up and these guys start a conversation with me.

I turned around and there was a motherfucker just chillin in the back seat of my ride like he was waiting to be driven around! I turn back to do something on my phone. When I look behind me now there's like fifteen heads in my car.

I said 'fuck it' where we going and start the engine. As I start driving all I can feel is the people squishing me. I was like 'Ah fuck'

That same night I had a dream that me and my mother were watching Venezuelan TV. It was live breaking news. Police surrounded a drunk man.

The newswoman explains how alcohol makes people crazy and therefore very dangerous. As she's talking I hear gunshots. The drunk man is now on his back. He is no longer a threat. He is all ****ed up and disoriented.

Suddenly, all I heard next was a loud explosion. Dust covers the camera. I can't make anything out. When the dust settles, all I see is the man now motionless with a gunshot wound to the side of his head with profuse bleeding. I saw his brain. I thought 'Holy shit. They just broadcasted an execution on Venezuelan TV!'

Why can't I just dream of naked big tittied, fat assed women?
                Last edited by punchr; 02-10-2016, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X