Is the future of PBC looking grim? Waddell & Reed shares tumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the future of PBC looking grim? Waddell & Reed shares tumble

http://www.kansascity.com/news/busin...e57890703.html

Waddell & Reed shares tumble on 22 percent earnings drop, investor withdrawals.

I want PBC to succeed but Al needs to sign some big names on his side.

Originally posted by cheeseburger View Post
    http://www.kansascity.com/news/busin...e57890703.html

Waddell & Reed shares tumble on 22 percent earnings drop, investor withdrawals.

I want PBC to succeed but Al needs to sign some big names on his side.
    I want them to crash and burn, and for all their fighters to flock to Top Rank so some top level matches can be made and we see more cards like Don King used to put on.

Comment

if fox deal doesnt go through they are all dead, and GBP picking them up on pennies on the dollar

Comment

This isn't true. They spent half a billion on pbc and look to be getting a nice deal on Fox that will recoup their losses in 20 years.

Comment

They are going to have twice as many Primetime cards than they did last year they will be fine.

Comment

Im rooting for PBC but oh well if it does go up. Only thing I lose is more boxing

1 umbrella

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
              I want them to crash and burn, and for all their fighters to flock to Top Rank so some top level matches can be made and we see more cards like Don King used to put on.
              Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
              if fox deal doesnt go through they are all dead, and GBP picking them up on pennies on the dollar
              So one says TR and the other GBP so we will be in the same boat as we are now cause they dont work together

Comment

Working...
              X