No announcement yet.

Roach and Nacho open to Cotto vs Marquez clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach and Nacho open to Cotto vs Marquez clash

I can't post the article because it's from another boxing website but Coach threw the idea around and Nacho replied by saying he liked the idea and that it'd be a great fight.

Roach said Cotto could still make 147 and fight Marquez at the WW limit.

I couldn't think of a more horrible match up.

I love Cotto but he's done and needs to cash out.

Comment

These guys are old as hell and I think Cotto destroys Marquez at this age. Probably doesn't do well on PPV, not sure if Marquez's name carries much stock right now.

Comment

That is just stupid to be honest

Comment

I honestly don't think Cotto makes 147 healthy.
          He ends up going into fight night the way DLH was against Pac.

Comment

They heard Marquez be having them knee troubles too lmfao! you cant make this shit up lmfao.

But bring it I wouldent mind see cotto flop around on the canvas.

Comment

If Cotto isn't drained at 147, he has a high chance at winning this. Even more with Marquez having knee problems. We all know how much Cotto likes to fight cripples.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                If Cotto isn't drained at 147, he has a high chance at winning this. Even more with Marquez having knee problems. We all know how much Cotto likes to fight cripples.
                We all know they wouldn't even be considering this fight if marquez DID NOT have knee problems.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                  We all know they wouldn't even be considering this fight if marquez DID NOT have knee problems.
                  really?? because once on golpe a golpe they were talking about that fight and MARQUEZ said he wouldnt fight him because cotto is big

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
                    really?? because once on golpe a golpe they were talking about that fight and MARQUEZ said he wouldnt fight him because cotto is big
                    and that has to do what with Cotto and Roach WANTING that fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X