Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Roach looks in bad condition, Frankie Gomez is a heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Roach looks in bad condition, Frankie Gomez is a heavyweight?

I noticed this video of Roach doing mitts with Ruslan and he looks like he is deteriorating worse, his head is slanted to the side like he can barely hold it up and he is missing some of the combos.

Also Frankie Gomez who had all the potential to be a huge draw has let himself go, not only does he fight in club shows and never really blew up to the star he could have been, but he blew up in weight instead the guy has to be at least 200 pounds here.

Is it time for Roach to retire from training>

Comment

After manny fights mayweather he should think about retiring.

Comment

freddie roach's head has always kind of slanted to the side

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
          freddie roach's head has always kind of slanted to the side
          It seems to have gotten worse though. Roach said he trains he feels better, but at some point he won't physically be capable to do the mitts and it will hurt his fighters most maybe he should just let Somodio handle the mitts for him and he give the instructions?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            It seems to have gotten worse though. Roach said he trains he feels better, but at some point he won't physically be capable to do the mitts and it will hurt his fighters most maybe he should just let Somodio handle the mitts for him and he give the instructions?
            I remember Freddie saying that he has to be in the ring with the fighter to be able to train them and he will never just shout out instructions. Hopefully Freddie doesn't get any worse.

Comment

Yeah the Parkinsons is starting to advance now and you can tell, that's how it went with my dad.

I agree with Hectari, let Marvin do mitts and Roach gives instructions.

Comment

Roach is just making it an even playing field, just imagine if Sr. didn't become a crackhead, Floyd would be invincible like superman and Manny would be like Thor!

Now the fight is a toss-up, this is a great excuse to use when Manny lose the fight against Floyd doe!

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
                  Roach is just making it an even playing field, just imagine if Sr. didn't become a crackhead, Floyd would be invincible like superman and Manny would be like Thor!

Now the fight is a toss-up, this is a great excuse to use when Manny lose the fight against Floyd doe!
                  lmao your fuking sig

Comment

he looks the same to me lol. He cant keep his head straight anyways just standing up imagine getting pushed back by punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X