Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was anyone else embarrassed by Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warren buffet is a ****

**** him and his money and floyd

Comment

Floyd made what? $60 million last year?

I wish I was that dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        pretty much.

you'd think a guy who is motivated by money would shut up and listen to a guy who pioneered getting filthy f#cking rich.
        lol, you're talking about a guy that carries his piles of cash with him everywhere.

Comment

I thought it was a bit strange. He came across a bit ghetto. I do think Buffet enjoyed the show though, and if you don't want to get blood on your shirt, don't sit ringside. Simple.

Comment

Being embarrassed by Mayweather means your expectations are too high.

Comment

wtf?? are you serious???lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                lol, you're talking about a guy that carries his piles of cash with him everywhere.

i never said floyd was smart with his money, only that he is motivated by it.

it's an odd look, to be so stupid with your money when you care so much about it.

floyd should shut up and take notes when buffett is talking. he teach floyd more than he's ever known about investing in five minutes.

floyd probably thinks his bugattis, jewlery are investments

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  wtf?? are you serious???lol
                  I know right? IMO it looked like Buffet enjoyed the hell out of the training session. Buffet may be old as hell but he's a really fun guy. This is him at the Breaking Bad series finale screening:

Remember, what Floyd makes in one fight, Buffet makes A DAY.

Comment

Floyd was being himself..is he suppose to kiss someones ass?? hell no..he was respectful and treated him like a man...You claim he should listen to a man who has 70 billion and respect him..yet ya'll call Floyd all kind of names and he is worth 300 million while we aint got jack ****....listen to how biased ya'll are..stop ****ting on this mans every damn move..that was one of the best all Access shows to date

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
                      I know right? IMO it looked like Buffet enjoyed the hell out of the training session. Buffet may be old as hell but he's a really fun guy. This is him at the Breaking Bad series finale screening:

Remember, what Floyd makes in one fight, Buffet makes A DAY.
                      Buffet looked like he had a ball....why would anyone want a fake awkward moment?? if anything it tells you Buffet and Floyd are genuine people

Comment

Working...
                      X