This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fishscale View Post
    Cause there's 1000s of counter examples of black people killing white people?

Go take a look at black on white crime vs white on black, it'll astonish you.
    Then why pay so much attention to the Travyon Martin shooting? That article I posted is EXACTLY what the media portrayed the Zimmerman shooting as initially; a white man profiling and murdering a 17 year old black kid. It's even in Florida.

That's the kind of case people who are so angry about Martin should be angry about, not Trayvon.

Comment

• Comment

• I have to remember that some are young and very gullible. It's to bad that you're parents couldn't teach you better.

Comment

• Dear Mods, please delete this thread and all future TM thread. This thread is bring out all the idiots and its strating a race war on BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
            Dear Mods, please delete this thread and all future TM thread. This thread is bring out all the idiots and its strating a race war on BS.
            I agree to the extent that on the basis of BS practice of deleting politically controversial threads this one had ought to be deleted; but than, I disagree with the policy itself. Even though the policy is unevenly used, to the extent that a thread like this one would probably not be deleted (whereas much less incendiary threads of a somewhat different 'slant' are deleted quickly), I still think the thread should stay in place.

Why?

As a document of petty racism in American society.

Comment

• If you ever kill someone make sure he's black. You'll get away with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                You missunderstood my point. People know that we are a society with tons of guns, that's never stopped confrontation before.

What I'm saying is that if you have a gun, then you can be more aggressive an shoot even if you instigated the confrontation and feel like you can get away with killing someone.

For me, I knew he wasn't going to get 2nd degree murder, but nothing? I can't believe that, a kid is dead and nothing is done. We lived in a fuked up society, where guns are the law and shoot first ask questions later is the way to go.

I don't think you comprehend what the "stand your ground law" is. I suggest you look it up, before being shocked about the society you live in.

Comment

• Nobody wins in this whole thing.

The kid was shot dead.

The man responsible has to live with that for the rest of his life.

In addition to that there's people on twitter retweeting a copy of the police report with his name, address, SS#, phone#.

Does anyone know if he's in any sort of protection/relocation agreement?

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post

this guy thinks outside the box

Comment

• Does anyone feel that one of the factors involved in why there is such a disagreement between the black community and the white (or non-black) community on this is the idea of "snitching" and "minding your own business"?

On one side they see GZ as a vigilant, community minded citizen looking out for his neighborhood, on the other side he is viewed as a wannabe cop who should have just minded his own business.

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                      X