No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley is Hoping To Fight Three Times in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Hopefully the Marquez or Pacquaio fights get made because he loses both of those fights.

Rios is 50-50 IMO.
    So you hope Bradley loses to PAC and Marquez, got you..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      So you hope Bradley loses to PAC and Marquez, got you..
      I'd still route for him to beat Pacquaio (Legitimately) because I'm not a fan of Pacquaio but on the other hand I think Pacquaio deserves to get his W back and if they fight again there is no way the judges will rob him again.

I wouldn't root for him over Marquez though.

Comment

Bradley needs to fight 3-4 times more this year against world class fighters and WAR it out at least once. Tim is an undefeated champion in US with no/little following.He needs PACMAN II and a convincing win.But he keeps turning down big fights,maybe he should go the Austin No Doubt Trout way and take the hard fights to showcase how good you are.Boxing fans accept loses when fighters are in good fights and most times you add fans by goingb to WAR or having a real fight. Check Ward vs Gatti or Corrales vs Castillo,shoot I'd pay to watch or go see the fight now even not it is not possible...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I'd still route for him to beat Pacquaio (Legitimately) because I'm not a fan of Pacquaio but on the other hand I think Pacquaio deserves to get his W back and if they fight again there is no way the judges will rob him again.

I wouldn't root for him over Marquez though.
          Judges did not rob Pac the first time around,I believe they will call it down the middle again..A rematch will have a similar outcome imo..

If either fight get's made I'll hit ya up for a bet..

Comment

Working...
          X