No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Abner Cotto vs. Sergio Perez, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Abner Cotto vs. Sergio Perez, More

The weights are in for Saturday's show in Caguas, Puerto Rico. The main event will feature undefeated lightweight Abner Cotto, and hard-hitting super bantamweight Cesar Seda in separate fights. The card takes place at the Roger Mendoza Coliseum, and Miguel Cotto Promotions, H2 Entertainment & Golden Boy Promotions are staging the event. The card will be televised by Univision Deportes Network.

[Click Here To Read More]

They could have at least afforded some female models to promote the thing! That one in the black jumpsuit has got to be a shemale!!

Seriously though, is Abner Cotto any good? I keep meaning to check up on him but haven't got round to it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
      They could have at least afforded some female models to promote the thing! That one in the black jumpsuit has got to be a shemale!!

Seriously though, is Abner Cotto any good? I keep meaning to check up on him but haven't got round to it yet.
      I was gonna say something about that, too. These chicks are nasty. Mexico has hot chicks at their weigh ins, but the hottest are the USA girls. Eww, yeah. Eww, baby. Come to Butt-head.

Comment

Nah, he's average. Nothing special. He won't go as far his cousin.

Comment

Haha u nailed it, its a shemale who just got the operation to get the business removed and is showing it off by displaying a huge camel toe. They definitly gotta step their game up with the ring girlls, theres way too many gorgeous mexican chicas to just put up throw aways.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
            Nah, he's average. Nothing special. He won't go as far his cousin.
            Cheers, yeah I knew that he was his cousin, just after watching his last fight. I agree, can't see him going too far. Is he Evangalista's son?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
              I was gonna say something about that, too. These chicks are nasty. Mexico has hot chicks at their weigh ins, but the hottest are the USA girls. Eww, yeah. Eww, baby. Come to Butt-head.
              Haha, yeah. I dunno, think the US are gonna have to step there game up, Tecate and Corona are really bringing some cracking girls!

Comment

Working...
              X