No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video Exclusive: Judah, Garcia Nearly Brawl After Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
    Zab judah is one lost soul. Is he a boxer or a wannabe thug, I'm confused.
    Nah Judah just found God recently but he is still "Keeping it real" u nam saying?

Comment

im not a fan of any of these but people keep sayin zab thinks hes gangsta but if he thought he was gangsta he could easily get both garcia's killed angel cant go to a place like brooklyn and start disrespecting people like he does if zab went to philly and talked that **** he would be dead fact.

Comment

Originally posted by witter87 View Post
        im not a fan of any of these but people keep sayin zab thinks hes gangsta but if he thought he was gangsta he could easily get both garcia's killed angel cant go to a place like brooklyn and start disrespecting people like he does if zab went to philly and talked that **** he would be dead fact.
        lol reminded me of...

We don't play that out in B.K not at all
        4 pound leave ya face on the wall
        R.I.P in memory of
        Never show thy enemies love
        We get it on where we live
        Better have a pass when you cross that bridge

Comment

zab got robbed a couple of times already. One that I can remember hearing was in front of the 40/40 club. Yea he from BK. Doesnt really mean much though. They got gangstas everywhere. I hope someone gets knock out in the fight though. DOesnt matter who I like both fighters.

Comment

Only the finest of people

If everyone in that stupid ghetto video would vanish would anyone even be missed? Not really the cream of America but more of bowels of the sewers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              I dunno man, Amir stepped to the Brummie hoods that tried to steal his man-bag

looked to me like he was right in Garcia's face (both of them)

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              if you look closely, jab actually bends over with his hands on his stomach, looking for the ref to stop the fight

Comment

where is the "nearly brawl" video - all i saw was this other video with some people standing quite near to each other and talking quite loudly...

Comment

Originally posted by witter87 View Post
                  Another stupid post about gangsters... Just so you know, not every gangster out there is a mobster.

Comment

To those thinking Zab is just recklessly talking gangsta ishh...

1. Judah's wife is the daughter and god daughter of two of Jamaica's biggest O.G.'s.

2. The dudes who robbed Judah didn't end up very well, it's documented them same dudes initiated 5 days of violence towards them after the second robbery where 3 people ended up dead (daily news).

3. Zab by his own regard has been a celebrity to brooklyn gangsters for about 15 years now. He's the only boxer/celebrity I have heard of or seen walking through the street of brownsville and bushwick with half a million in jewelry on by himself with not one person even thinking of putting hands on him..

Zab is a public figure and probably shouldn't be talking like this in front of camera's but when heated a man will show his roots and character. He may be born again but them streets never leave your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Gera View Post
                      Another stupid post about gangsters... Just so you know, not every gangster out there is a mobster.

Ain't nobody in Philly popping Judah for Angel and Danny Garcia..stop that bullshhhh..neither one is has been or is out there like that to command that kind of street response. Angel is a church hypocrite with a history of alcoholism and cocaine usage...who pops someone for a former junkie?

Comment

Working...
                      X