Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Steve Cunningham II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He had plenty of opportunity for combos because Ademek backed off from hardly everything. Plus if your landing shots there is "no risk"!! He didn't tie him up because he "doesn't know how to"! He reaches in with BOTH hands to grab!!
    I don't by into the weight debate, Cunninghams punches were moving Adamek as much as Adameks punches moved him so the weight difference was not a factor, its an excuse! The power difference is from genetics and early teaching!!! Guys with long amatuer backgrounds are taught volumn punching is prefered so they never develop the techniques for gaining more power! Even the Polish guy fought like an amatuer, no body work at all and that would have been my main instructions round to round. Lacked alot. Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      Didn't you say you are drunk??
      Drinking..... Not drunk..... If you were to make a poll and make it public more people would have Steve winning in the 8-4/9-3 neighborhood as opposed to Adamek winning the fight

Comment

• It was a close fight, but i thought Cunningham did enough to at least win it by split decision. Cunningham should've been more consistent and fired off with the double-jab and straight right hand combo more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Adamek is with Main Events and Duva, Dibella isn't involved with Tomasz.
          I know.....Lou DiBella......

Comment

• Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
            Damn i knew i shouldn't have put money on cunningham lol. Like they were going to let him win.
            Put $350.00 on Adamek winning at -350, cleaned up $100.00, that Christmas bonus money coming in handy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gauze View Post
              i agree. the 2 rounds adamek won were pretty clear-cut for me.
              now i'm an adamek fan and i'm an american so theres no bias here. i just feel that you can't win rounds by doing work in the last few seconds of the round unless something REALLY significant happens
              . cunningham was way more consistent throughout the fight and he controlled 2+ minutes of a majority of the rounds. i gave adamek the 4th (i think...i didnt have a written scorecard for this one) and the 11th.
              That is exactly what Pac did against Bradley and the world thinks Pac won by a country mile though.

Comment

• I want to see Adamek-Wlad...he has been outboxed on the east coast twice now and walked out a winner nonetheless. You want to be a heavyweight champ go face the real ones again...

Comment

• there should be a "who won" poll.

Comment

• Cunningham won the fight but who really gives a fuk. This is why this division is so pathetic. Adamek who is supposed to a top 10, maybe even top 5 heavyweight just got beat by Steve Cunningham who is an average at best skill level fighter. For people to even question why this is one of the worst divisions in boxing is laughable. It be nice if they get rid of this division altogether because it's a disgrace.

Comment

• Cunningham fought a smart fight and I thought he deserved to win. Adamek tried stealing the rounds which made some of the rounds closer than they should have been but I didn't think it was enough. I'd be quite surprised if Adamek manages to beat Pulev, one of Adamek's main advantages when he moved up to heavyweight was his speed, both of hand and foot but his feet are looking heavier and heavier nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X